Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #3301
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
New rubber

I want your grill + bumper combo
Old 04-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #3302
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
not too bad
yeah, about 200 for paint/clear coat then another 50ish for a spray gun, air regulator, and a oil/water separator.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #3303
amcnulty is on a distinguished road

amcnulty's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #3305
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Last week in the Maze area of Canyonlands NP.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #3307
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
916 YATES's Tacoma Gallery
Just getting started on my build. Found some used SAW rear shocks on TW, have front SAW's on the way. On waiting list for SCS Stealth wheels.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #3308
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got rid of the chrome grille. More MGM on my truck
No I can enjoy the BHLM more too

More details on the painting here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6706523
Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #3309
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
916 YATES's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post

That looks great!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #3310
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post

Since I have free time and seeing your pics it makes me want to do this mod just that much more
Old 04-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #3311
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clcoyle View Post

nice!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #3312
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
New rubber

What size wheels are you running? Your truck looks BEAST
Old 04-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #3313
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
315s. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #3314
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer
315s. Thanks!

I feel bad for your cab mounts and fender liner looking at those. Any pics of your inner fender mods to fit? I don't see those tires fitting without rubbing even after a full cab mount and trim.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #3315
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Quote:
315s. Thanks!
His wheels are 16's, if that's what you were referring to.

Matt
Old 04-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #3316
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer
315s. Thanks!

I feel bad for your cab mounts and fender liner looking at those. Any pics of your inner fender mods to fit? I don't see those tires fitting without rubbing even after a full cab mount and trim.
The fender liners are gone, fenders and fender flares cut (pictures here), CM chopped and pinch weld hammered. Still dicking with the caster but right now minimal rubbing on the CM when flexed, locked, reversing on the passenger side.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #3317

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Matt
Old 04-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #3318
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Matt
Thank you Matt...yes I was wondering about the wheel size. Still can't decide whether 16s or 17" for my truck
Old 04-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #3319
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clcoyle View Post

Your build is along the lines of what I want to do can you give me some details?
Old 04-09-2013, 05:21 AM   #3320
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
man, i'm so jealous of all you guys out in the desert. i need to get out there...

Products Discussed in this Thread