Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #21
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Westdog why are your tail lights different than the rest of ours?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #22
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
^ cool another Marine with the same exact truck i have
Yeah I need to put my 3rd MAW sticker on. And Kaneohe Bay too even though I wasn't stationed there. Cool emblem for Kbay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
pics...
Non-blacked out headlights and the badge?
Not familiar...thought all 09s came with blacked out headlights.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i was part of 3rd MAW for a little (HMH-465) but mainly 2nd MAW (HMH-464), im actually in the process of re-enlisting right now.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #24
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Damn Westdog976, that truck is the shit! I mean these are all nice but yours just sticks out. What's up with your tails?

Dunkhi, what special edition do you have?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #25
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
i have the ivan stewart package. came with a bunch of stuff that i got cheaper than if i would have by getting them separately. and its a collectible , 4th one made.

toyota can take it back and give me money for a new taco someday.

came with custom shifter, badging, wheels, tires, magnaflow cat back exhaust, and adjustable 5100's. and a bunch of other little things here and there.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:01 AM   #26
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I love these trucks I drive around all day for no other reason than to drive my truck. And I really don't think its going to wear off. Good luck to everyone with a new truck and mag grey was definitely the best color
Old 01-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #27
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine! I just got to posting pics from this weekend.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #28
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
i was part of 3rd MAW for a little (HMH-465) but mainly 2nd MAW (HMH-464), im actually in the process of re-enlisting right now.
Now why would you go and do that? Maybe being attached to a flying unit rather than a support squadron is more fun.
I was actually 4th MAW at El Toro but there is no decal for the 4th.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #29
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i have the ivan stewart package. came with a bunch of stuff that i got cheaper than if i would have by getting them separately. and its a collectible , 4th one made.

toyota can take it back and give me money for a new taco someday.

came with custom shifter, badging, wheels, tires, magnaflow cat back exhaust, and adjustable 5100's. and a bunch of other little things here and there.
Very nice, I'd like to see the full list of standard features if you don't mind.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart polished 16" Alcoa forged alloy wheels with logo General Tire 31" Grabber AT2 All-Terrain tires Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Bilstein Shocks Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Hurst shift handle Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Signature Series Badges Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Signature Series numbered dash plaque Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Magnaflow cat-back exhaust with logo TRD Brake Package
Polished Aluminum Alloy Fuel Door

and it came with all the highest options u could get with the normal tacoma.

i got it for 28 grand with my trade in. pretty good deal to me
Old 01-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #31
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Now why would you go and do that? Maybe being attached to a flying unit rather than a support squadron is more fun.
I was actually 4th MAW at El Toro but there is no decal for the 4th.
actually im re-enlisting to the ground side...LAVs hopefully, or tanks.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #32

Quote:
Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart polished 16" Alcoa forged alloy wheels with logo General Tire 31" Grabber AT2 All-Terrain tires Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Bilstein Shocks Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Hurst shift handle Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Signature Series Badges Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Signature Series numbered dash plaque Ivan "IRONMAN" Stewart Magnaflow cat-back exhaust with logo TRD Brake Package
Polished Aluminum Alloy Fuel Door

and it came with all the highest options u could get with the normal tacoma.

i got it for 28 grand with my trade in. pretty good deal to me
Damn, that is sweet. I wish I could find a truck like that for that price now.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #33
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
ya they only made a 100

i got the 4th one.

so im hoping that someday i can trade it in to toyota when a new tacoma comes out. get some good price out of it.

most people would just get ripped off cause it is just a big marketing scheme hahaha
Old 01-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #34

Well there goes me ever seeing one in person...damn.
Hopefully the 4/100 thing will yield you great profit in the future.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #35
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Well there goes me ever seeing one in person...damn.
Hopefully the 4/100 thing will yield you great profit in the future.
thanks man!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #36

My pleasure! I'm envious of you guys anyway since you all have your trucks and I have to sell my car to find a truck then strike a deal so I can have my truck.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #37
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
ya ull get it sooner or later.

where is east bay?
Old 01-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #38
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
East Bay is across the bay from the San Francisco penninsula. Dunkhi you are right next door to me...HB here.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #39
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
nice man?

wat are ur x's streets im on bushard and slater right next to fvhs.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #40

Hopefully sooner. But yea I'm like a 30 min drive from San Francisco.

Products Discussed in this Thread