Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #4561
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
which grill insert do you have?
Looks like a grillcraft to me
Old 11-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #4562
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Looks like a grillcraft to me
Yeah thats what it looks like Im trying to do either one of those or a satoshi and Im just seeing what people have
Old 11-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #4564
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Sweet looking truck Ryan! Good work man. Clean and Mean
Old 11-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #4565
Winck is a jewel in the roughWinck is a jewel in the roughWinck is a jewel in the roughWinck is a jewel in the rough
Name: John
Winck's Tacoma Gallery
I've been subscribed to this thread for a few month's now, drooling over all the nice looking trucks. I finally get to add mine to the mix. Not quite as nice and built up as many of the others but it's a start and I love it so far.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #4566
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winck View Post
I've been subscribed to this thread for a few month's now, drooling over all the nice looking trucks. I finally get to add mine to the mix. Not quite as nice and built up as many of the others but it's a start and I love it so far.
Congrats! You've got a good start - MGM and you have a skewp
Old 11-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #4567
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporttracguy View Post
New Tires last weekend...
How did you mount the PIAAs?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #4568
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
Bamfs Behind the grille light bar. You should get it now since he's having a 30% off sale!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #4569
13tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
13tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Taco

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!-fhx.jpg

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!-hgkk.jpg

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!-image.jpg

3 in lift and 275/70/18 durtracs to come soon
Old 11-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #4570
ndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedndsgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ndsgr's Tacoma Gallery
First time in 4wd. We'll hopefully find a trail a little more sporty this weekend.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #4571
sporttracguy is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
sporttracguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post

Depends on what PIAAs you are talking about... The ones in the grill are mounted using a BAMF Light mount.

The lower PIAA 510s are mounted with some custom welded offset mounts that I made. In order to mount to the underside of the N-Fab bar I had to do some offsetting to get out of the way of the gussets.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #4572
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndsgr View Post
First time in 4wd. We'll hopefully find a trail a little more sporty this weekend.

ditch the front flaps...or just keep wheelin', you'll lose them eventually
Old 11-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #4573
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Yeah thats what it looks like Im trying to do either one of those or a satoshi and Im just seeing what people have
Yes Grillcraft easy to do!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:28 AM   #4574
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporttracguy View Post
Depends on what PIAAs you are talking about... The ones in the grill are mounted using a BAMF Light mount.

The lower PIAA 510s are mounted with some custom welded offset mounts that I made. In order to mount to the underside of the N-Fab bar I had to do some offsetting to get out of the way of the gussets.
I did mean the lower ones. Thanks for the info!
Old 11-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #4575
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0824 View Post
What size tires are those?
255/75/17
Old 11-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #4576
OKTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
OKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2013 DCSB

My truck 1st week(June 2013) of ownership. Ignor the dust on the hood.
Attached Thumbnails
Magnetic Gray Thread!!!-photo.jpg  
Old 11-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #4577
crazyasu45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
crazyasu45's Tacoma Gallery
Out for a cruise
Old 11-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #4578

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKTaco View Post
My truck 1st week(June 2013) of ownership. Ignor the dust on the hood.
Welcome to TW! your truck looks good. That SS package with wheels and steps looks nice.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #4579
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #4580

truck looks good Lawson...me likey the snow

Products Discussed in this Thread