Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Gray Thread!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Magnetic Gray Thread!!!

We've got to work our way up to a thread/color here but in light of my recent trip to Toyota I have to see what these bad boys look like from an owner's view so here goes...
Post up your pictures of your Magnetic Gray Mica Taco!!!

(p.s. somebody else should start the next one of these...)
Old 01-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
rednecktaco will become famous soon enough

rednecktaco's Tacoma Gallery
screw it i will bite

it now has inchannel vent visors, along with the tint.
had it since 9-12-08

Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like it, need more pics of it!

I know there are more! Keep 'em coming!!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
heres a couple of mine

Old 01-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #5

I like the mud shot.

Where are everybody else's MGMs???
Old 01-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #8

I do too, normally I don't like the roof rils but it looks great there.
Is that a TRD cat-back I see???
Old 01-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
I love it.
Hey! They finally got that Bad boy in for you.

Glad the wait is over.

Mine is the same only without the rack and with the side steps and a tool box...oh, and about a 1/4 inch of salt crust. Mired in a 10 degree day so that will have to wait a few...

Rack looks good on the MGM.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
Finch Taco will become famous soon enough

Finch Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #11
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
ive posted these before but here ya go

Old 01-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice
Navy:
2009tacomav6's Tacoma Gallery
red neck taco - What type of wheels are those. They look like OEM but mine look different.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #13

Sweet! This thread needed a bump for more pics.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #14
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009tacomav6 View Post
red neck taco - What type of wheels are those. They look like OEM but mine look different.
those are the rims that come with the TRD Sport. TRD off road rims are a bit different
Old 01-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #15
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man, where was this color when I purchased my taco? I scoured through every tuck on the lot and didn't see this. Beautiful!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #16
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Oh man, where was this color when I purchased my taco? I scoured through every tuck on the lot and didn't see this. Beautiful!
i know, i was out searching lots this past summer looking for a good deal on 08s when i came across my MGM. i liked it so much i gave up a good deal on an 08 SWB.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #18
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
from my thread on TN...these are from August of 08, all cherry...
now i have my plates, tonneau, and some stickers on the back windows.
Still need to take the TRD lables off the sides and waiting for my tires to wear then get new wheels

Old 01-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #19
College.

^ cool another Marine with the same exact truck i have
Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #20
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread