Brush Guard / Bull Bar 104 5.77%
Extra Lamps ( ex. 2 Piaat Lamps) 28 1.55%
Floor liners (which type) 422 23.43%
Tonneau Cover (which type) 247 13.71%
None (boo) 75 4.16%
Other (under $800) 634 35.20%
Voters: 1801. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
What was your first accessory?

Lemme know what you bought first. and after buying a few which has mostly come in handy... as in really worth the money.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
First week I had the windows tinted and replaced the stereo. Good money spent, I think.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
First thing I bought was the T-Rex Grill and it has served no purpose whatsoever.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Got a new stereo system!
Old 01-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
window visors and bed cover. I believe both are necceseties on any pick up outside of a work truck.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
OEM bedmat...good investment - now things stay put in the bed
Old 01-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #8
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrn2taco View Post
window visors and bed cover. I believe both are necceseties on any pick up outside of a work truck.
what kind of bed cover?
Old 01-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
My first accessory was the Pop&Lock tailgate lock.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Roll-up tonneau cover and I removed the driver's side visor so I could see out of the windshield without ducking. No idea why they have that thing hang so low even when it's folded up.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #12
Taco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco93's Tacoma Gallery
Extang Trifecta tri-fold Tonneau Cover. Love it
Old 01-14-2009, 11:08 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco93 View Post
Extang Trifecta tri-fold Tonneau Cover. Love it
do you find is freezes up much or anything?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my front guard, and I have hit many many things with it. Muhaahahahaha.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #15
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
my black headlights.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #16
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Window tint
Old 01-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #17
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bar at dealership on day of purchase, did not really want them but mom who is 5ft even wanted them
Old 01-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
Nerf Bar at dealership on day of purchase, did not really want them but mom who is 5ft even wanted them
yeah my gf is 4' 11".. so i was thinking the sliders would be good for her to step on while stopping car doors from hitting the truck in a parking lot.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #19
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Window Tint, TRD Oil Cap, Front Skid Plate, and the Stainless Steel Exhuast Tip til i get some $$ saved up for the TRD Exhuast. Can't wait to sell that Tip lol