1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

procomp wheel ?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by reece13, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Sep 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    reece13

reece13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD sport, 6spd, 4wd
    Toytec Coilovers, Total Chaos uca's, Wheelers aal+Bilstein 5160's. 285/70/17's, Method Double Standards. Magnaflow exhaust, GrilleCraft grille, Allpro bumper,diff breather relocate, yellow wire mod, oil catch can, weathertechs.
    Ok, so i've read over threads here and i am a little confused, so i need some help from some fellow tw members.

I have an 05' sport, but i want to buy the procomp 7032's in a 16x8, so i am actually downsizing from my 17 sport wheel. From my understanding the procomp alloy spoked wheels in a 16 (like the 7032) will fit fine...Right?

secondly, why do they make this such a big deal with getting the proper lug nuts? Im getting such a headache trying to figure out the right ones. Ive seen the one wheelers offroad has..so are the extended spline drive the right ones for the 7032 wheel? I know the factory lug nuts dont work, but i dont want to get a lug nut that has TOO much extension past the tapered part as to where i cant torque down the lug nut all the way enough to hold the wheel tight on the hub....which lug do i need???

Products Discussed in

To Top