2013 Pricing - What did you pay?

Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Mark922r is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Mark
Mark922r's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Pricing - What did you pay?

Same title, different year.
With the '13s hitting the dealers, I'm curious what kind of deals others are getting.

Just picked up a 2013 DC SB Auto 4X4 TRD-OR with tow package, carpet floor mats, tint and door sill protectors in MGM for $31,027.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
I just negotiated for the one that I am ordering while I am deployed.

2013 Black DCSB 4x4

- 4.0 V6
- 6-Speed Manual
- TRD Sport Extra Value Package
- V6 Tow Package
- Floor Mats
- Step Bars

Out the door for $30K

- Plus a $500 deposit to order and hold the truck, but this is applied as a down payment anyway.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I thought the TRD offroad came with floormats?
Not that I know of, or at least it's not listed as part of the package.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark922r View Post
Same title, different year.
With the '13s hitting the dealers, I'm curious what kind of deals others are getting.

Just picked up a 2013 DC SB Auto 4X4 TRD-OR with tow package, carpet floor mats, tint and door sill protectors in MGM for $31,027.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Ha, I should have known better.
Mud flaps removed. "V6" and "TOYOTA" badging on the tailgate removed (black "TACOMA" badging for the tailgate and doors in a couple of days). Leveling kit and tonneau cover on order, wheels and tires TBD.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Pricing - What did you pay?-taco.jpg  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
So is the tax included in the out the door price? Entune?
Tax was not included in that price, but I had a trade in so the taxed amount was reduced by the trade in amount.
As far as I'm aware, Entune is not available on the 2013 models. They all have a new radio, which is a large touch screen with bluetooth, etc. It's actually pretty nice for a factory head unit. What I can't for the life of me believe is there is no satellite radio! It appears they did away with the satellite radio and shark fin antenna. Quick and easy fix: Sirius iPhone app with internet only subscription connected via bluetooth.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #7
FORE!
parboy will become famous soon enoughparboy will become famous soon enough

Name: Brian
parboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark922r View Post
Tax was not included in that price, but I had a trade in so the taxed amount was reduced by the trade in amount.
As far as I'm aware, Entune is not available on the 2013 models. They all have a new radio, which is a large touch screen with bluetooth, etc. It's actually pretty nice for a factory head unit. What I can't for the life of me believe is there is no satellite radio! It appears they did away with the satellite radio and shark fin antenna. Quick and easy fix: Sirius iPhone app with internet only subscription connected via bluetooth.
Entune is available. I have it on my 2013 with the JBL/Nav package. The SAT and HD radio comes with the JBL/entune/nav option.

Mine:
2013 MGM DCSB TRD sport 4x4
Tow package
JBL/entune/Nav
Predator tube steps
3M paint protection film
Window tint
Floor mats
Ball mount

Sticker was $35,500 and I paid $34,000.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #8
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
I just negotiated for the one that I am ordering while I am deployed.

2013 Black DCSB 4x4

- 4.0 V6
- 6-Speed Manual
- TRD Sport Extra Value Package
- V6 Tow Package
- Floor Mats
- Step Bars

Out the door for $30K

- Plus a $500 deposit to order and hold the truck, but this is applied as a down payment anyway.
that's a GREAT price, congrats!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #9
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parboy View Post
Entune is available. I have it on my 2013 with the JBL/Nav package. The SAT and HD radio comes with the JBL/entune/nav option.

Mine:
Tow package
JBL/entune/Nav
Predator tube steps
3M paint protection film
Window tint
Floor mats
Ball mount

Entune is defiantly available, but not with the manual transmission. So I guess I'll be building a custom system in my DCSB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
that's a GREAT price, congrats!
I'm very happy with the price of the truck, but not the lowball offer for my trade. I'm still negotiating with the dealer on that, but it may come down to asking them to hold the truck until I can sell the car myself.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #10
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Entune is defiantly available, but not with the manual transmission. So I guess I'll be building a custom system in my DCSB.

I'm very happy with the price of the truck, but not the lowball offer for my trade. I'm still negotiating with the dealer on that, but it may come down to asking them to hold the truck until I can sell the car myself.
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of trade is it?

you might be able to bring that price elsewhere (although it's a really good price) have them match it, possibly beat it by a few hundred, and might give you another grand or 2 on your trade.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of trade is it?

you might be able to bring that price elsewhere (although it's a really good price) have them match it, possibly beat it by a few hundred, and might give you another grand or 2 on your trade.
I have a 2011 Subaru WRX with 23K on the clock. It's in great condition, synthetic oil changes every 3.5K, Tires in great shape, no accidents. KBB & NADA value it at $24K, and the dealer offered me $20K... I won't take anything less than $23K, or I could sell it myself for $25-26K. It is a great car, and a lot of fun. I've found that I prefer a truck, and I've always wanted a Tacoma. But I can live without, so if I can't get a dealer (and I'm going to have it apprased by another dealer tonight) to give me what I feel my car is worth, I guess I'll pay the car off and buy a Taco in a couple of years and have both
Old 09-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #12

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a 2011 Subaru WRX with 23K on the clock. It's in great condition, synthetic oil changes every 3.5K, Tires in great shape, no accidents. KBB & NADA value it at $24K, and the dealer offered me $20K... I won't take anything less than $23K, or I could sell it myself for $25-26K. It is a great car, and a lot of fun. I've found that I prefer a truck, and I've always wanted a Tacoma. But I can live without, so if I can't get a dealer (and I'm going to have it apprased by another dealer tonight) to give me what I feel my car is worth, I guess I'll pay the car off and buy a Taco in a couple of years and have both
sounds good, best of luck, i was just wondering what it was, cause i think with newer/less mileage/nicer cars like yours, you'll have more room to work with, verses a 1998 honda civic where the owner wants 4K and the dealer is offering 1
Old 09-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
Hans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hans Moleman's Tacoma Gallery
Seems kind high if it's before taxes and fees. It looks like you paid close to MSRP
Old 09-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by parboy View Post

Mine:
Tow package
JBL/entune/Nav
Predator tube steps
3M paint protection film
Window tint
Floor mats
Ball mount

Good to know! I hadn't found one with Entune so wasn't sure it was available for the '13. I still can't believe there's no satelite radio on the standard audio package.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
$32k for a DCSB auto 4x4 sport with entune, and I am loving it!!!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

$27890 for 2013 DCLB TRD Sport Auto with floor mats and tow package. Loving the Non-Entune radio. The touch screen is awesome IMO.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #17
amine is on a distinguished road
Army: Space Shuttle Door Gunner 99X9V
amine's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up How did you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
$27890 for 2013 DCLB TRD Sport Auto with floor mats and tow package. Loving the Non-Entune radio. The touch screen is awesome IMO.
Dude, that is an amazing price for a Tacoma. If you do not mind me asking, where did you get it from? what rebates were applied to that price?

Thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #18

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amine View Post
Dude, that is an amazing price for a Tacoma. If you do not mind me asking, where did you get it from? what rebates were applied to that price?

Thanks
was that a prerunner?
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #19
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amine View Post

Thanks
I got it from Power Toyota of Irvine, Ca. I'm a member of USAA so I get a pretty decent discount. The dealer had their own discount of $500 also. Yes it is a prerunner, I wouldn't want it any other way. For the time being, it was the only 2013 silver TRD Sport DCLB in the state of California. It was still on the delivery truck when I was signing the paperwork.

I went to 6-7 different Toyota dealerships just to find this one at that price. Cabe Toyota of Long Beach was a close second at that price but I had to wait several weeks to get one in and had to leave a deposit. I couldn't wait that long because my daily driver was acting up and I didn't have a second car to get to work.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
$32k for a DCSB auto 4x4 sport with entune, and I am loving it!!!!!
thats a good price, best I got so far is 32600 for the same package with long bed .. I think im going to go for it , going to let them put a price on my trade in sunday and go from there .

no rebates for the 2013 ...