Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Center Console Lock ??

Old 04-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #21
SAY MY NAME
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Not so useless when you have a 2.5 yr old that likes to grab everything in your truck and "hide" it somewhere else.

These days if a thief wants to get in, the good ones at least, WILL get in. The only thing I can thing of that might deter him or limit his ability to get stuff is the armored console boxes that are pricey.

For me it was just another fun easy mod to do and it keeps my kid away from my firestone air bags air pressure checker which lights up led blue.
Yeah, I think its just one of those dollar saver ideas for Toyota. It's definitely nice to have a lockable compartment in any vehicle. I would rather they saved money by eliminating the electronic 4wd actuator and just keep it manual and give me my lockable glove box back.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:48 AM   #22
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya man. I have to scratch my head at some of the things they included and then some they left out. Like a cargo bed light?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #23
Havik is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
Havik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw1 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...heap-mods.html

Use the advanced search function. Pretty easy to find.
Thanks, did it this morning:

Old 04-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #24
g8rzguy78 is on a distinguished road

Name: J.C.
g8rzguy78's Tacoma Gallery
I did this a few weeks ago... Great idea