LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black Diamond LED Grilles by Rigid Industries

Old 09-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Black Diamond LED Grilles by Rigid Industries

The sun was shining just right on me and somehow I got picked as a beta tester for the new Black Diamond LED Grill by Rigid. I have the grill installed on my truck and it is f'n awesome. Very solid and eye catching. It is just the grill insert/light and not the surround. I have pictures of the cutting and install on my build link in the gallery.

I have no clue about availability or price or anything like that but I can say that this is a very good product. As far as fit or install questions just fire away and I will do the best I can to answer them.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, thats the old black diamond design yeah? looks good.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick. Kinda looks like a nose on the front of the truck.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! But if it looks like a nose then it is Rudolph's nose. VERY bright and shiny LOL.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
i would totally beta test a 30" light version of this for a 2012...or buy it after they are released...looks awesome
Old 09-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
when can we buy?!?!?!?!
Old 09-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #8

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure that the information regarding availability, pricing, options etc. will be posted here on this thread probably prior to anywhere else. I am merely the lucky so-called-messenger and am not in any way affiliated with Rigid Industries although I am loving this grill/light combo. I am posting a couple night time pictures of the light on my build page photo gallery in a few minutes.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking grill...They had these at SEMA this year.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #10
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good....fire up strob, and you can break into the presidential convoy, and be right at home.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
Bleeding Bank Account Member
DSYLEXC is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Andrew
DSYLEXC's Tacoma Gallery
Want!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #13
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in an upper/lower combo...I think that would be very popular on the Tacoma's...
Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #14
Bxtrmix is on a distinguished road
Name: The Man
Bxtrmix's Tacoma Gallery
The Hoff wants his Night Rider back.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Cool design
Old 11-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wonder when we can expect this. Very clean design for additional lighting.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, but i dont think i can put one on my ride.... personally im more into the simple subtle look rather than the "flashy" look
Old 11-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #20
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had seen this a couple months ago... Only catch is I'd have to put it in my Satoshi and I'm not sure how well that would work. Is it adjustable at all?