Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Does anyone have seat towels with toyota logo

Old 09-24-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
Robert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura about
Robert Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Does anyone have seat towels with toyota logo

Just ordered a driver seat towel with the toyota and logo on it. I ordered it from autotrucktoys.com for $26.95 plus shipping. Cheap alternative to seat covers. Does anyone use these> Thanks,
Old 09-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
McComa is on a distinguished road
McComa's Tacoma Gallery
looks good I have a similar towel with out the logo that I have held in place with mini bungies.

How do you keep yours in place>?
Old 09-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McComa View Post
looks good I have a similar towel with out the logo that I have held in place with mini bungies.

How do you keep yours in place>?
That's just a Google image, not actually my truck.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you get seat covers and have "Toyota" stitched into them?
Old 09-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1983 View Post
Why don't you get seat covers and have "Toyota" stitched into them?
These are for when you have a shedding dog or cat, and maybe you spent the day at the beach, or work in a dusty dirty environment. They are nothing more than a quick fix to keep your seats or fancy seat covers clean. Quick on and off, as it's nothing more than a fitted terry towel.

Frank