Notices

Anybody done this yet?

Old 08-08-2007, 06:48 AM   #1
scutch10 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1 Comm Sq.
scutch10's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody done this yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...spagenameZWDVW

I am thinking of doing this but worried about ride quality, if anyone has done this could you please let me know if it affected your ride at all?

Thanks.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
If you use any type of spacer lift the ride is going to get stiffer. I would recommend ToyTec lifts, there are alot of people using them and they stand behind there stuff.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
scutch10 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1 Comm Sq.
scutch10's Tacoma Gallery
I know it will cause the ride to stiffen. I guess what I was trying to ask was if going with a leveling kit will make the ride stiffen so much that it would make it an inconvienience.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
tacomaB is on a distinguished road
tacomaB's Tacoma Gallery
I have installed this kit twice now on 07' tacomas. With this kit, I also put 1,1/2" universal leaf spring spacer blocks by "superlift" . Looks very sharp and no vibration at all. Took both trucks in for an alignment after and did very little if not anything in adjustment. This kit leveled the truck out with the spacer blocks under the leaf springs. Very easy to install, probably the cheapest and most error free aswell...Customers were very happy..
Old 08-09-2007, 09:03 AM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i bought one of these, but havent had it installed yet