Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

30" Rigid LED Lightbar on 2012 Baja

Old 09-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Snakeman is on a distinguished road

Snakeman's Tacoma Gallery
30" Rigid LED Lightbar on 2012 Baja

Finally got my offroad light setup finished yesterday. Randy Ellis Designs "Sleekster" and 30" E-Series LED from Rigid Industries. The light is insanely bright...

Old 09-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
that is awsome!!! def post night pics...how much do u have in the whole setup???
Old 09-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDfarmerTN View Post
that is awsome!!! def post night pics...how much do u have in the whole setup???
Expensive, but worth it. About $1250 for everything...
Old 09-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 09-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeman View Post
Finally got my offroad light setup finished yesterday. Randy Ellis Designs "Sleekster" and 30" E-Series LED from Rigid Industries. The light is insanely bright...

You'll probably notice that I also swapped out the stock chrome grill surround for a color matched grill from the sport model. I like it WAY better...
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Pics don't show up
Old 09-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #9

There,

I think I fixed it. Hope you can now see the pics...
Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good man. how do those light bars bolt down? special hardware (to prevent theft) or just your run-of-the-mill bolts and nuts? if you havnt, i would put specialty hardware so somebody cant walk off with that thing in the middle of the night
Old 09-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
lookin good man. how do those light bars bolt down? special hardware (to prevent theft) or just your run-of-the-mill bolts and nuts? if you havnt, i would put specialty hardware so somebody cant walk off with that thing in the middle of the night
They are "locked on" with a security lock nut kit. It takes a special tool to easily remove them. I haven't got them installed yet, but they are on order...
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are "locked on" with a security lock nut kit. It takes a special tool to easily remove them.
ok cool. looks good though. post up some night pics of that beast!
Old 09-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
Gotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to beholdGotcha88 is a splendid one to behold

Gotcha88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There,

I think I fixed it. Hope you can now see the pics...
Awesome, looks great!
Old 09-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
Tarpon24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frankie
Tarpon24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Expensive, but worth it. About $1250 for everything...
rigid is so expensive.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #16
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
LEDs rock! My 20" is ridiculous bright! Can't imagine a 30 or 40.