Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have a moon visor on their coma?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
here is the link! Feel free to chime in here too Craig!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...o-s-build.html

just scroll down.. looks like he had it on the red truck and the green first gen
That's a good example of my theory. The moon visor looks good on that 80s pickup since the body shape is so square and boxy looking. But on the first gen, the moon visor just stands out like a sore thumb since the truck's body is rounded off in more places and curved.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #23
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
I loved it on my '99. I'm actually looking at getting one for the 2010.

Old 10-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #25
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I've toyed with the idea...
Do it
Old 10-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #26
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
I loved it on my '99. I'm actually looking at getting one for the 2010.

Mmmm lookin good, I'd consider it if it didn't require drilling and my truck was lifted.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #27
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just in case anyone is wondering where to get one, I found this place. I'm going to call them tomorrow. They're actually only about 20 minutes from my work so I may stop by there. The part number they're showing for the 2nd gens is not listed on the actual manufacturer's website.

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...doapps.1/#apps
Old 10-28-2012, 07:07 AM   #28
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just in case anyone is wondering where to get one, I found this place. I'm going to call them tomorrow. They're actually only about 20 minutes from my work so I may stop by there. The part number they're showing for the 2nd gens is not listed on the actual manufacturer's website.

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...doapps.1/#apps
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #30
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
I put one on my '88.....still bothers me about drilling holes in my roof.
Drilling holes isnt bad.
Imagine installing cab lights on a truck that didnt come factory with em lol
Had to drill 2 small holes and 1 huge hole for each cab light.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #31
The Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
I put one on my '88.....still bothers me about drilling holes in my roof.
It's not bad. Just make sure to use some touch up paint so it doesn't rust and some silicon so it doesn't leak.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #32
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's not bad. Just make sure to use some touch up paint so it doesn't rust and some silicon so it doesn't leak.
That was 22 years ago.