Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

white tacoma w/ black fender flares???

Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
TacoHol1c is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
TacoHol1c's Tacoma Gallery
white tacoma w/ black fender flares???

Thinking about painting my fender flares black. my truck is a access cab and is white with black rims. anybody done this to theirs?? same setup? white truck with black flares??? plz post pics if you do. thanks.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would look good. I've always loved white trucks with black flares. Just search for base model trucks and I'm sure you'll find a few.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
I think it would look good. I've always loved white trucks with black flares. Just search for base model trucks and I'm sure you'll find a few.
x2. Look at the base models to give you an idea. I think it would look good
Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
mine are the plastic black ones that came on the truck.. but the rest of my truck is white. and i have the six spoke baja black wheels. Look on my pics and you should see it!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a truck for sale like that when searching for a regular cab with buckets. It looked good, they just wanted too much for it............

Old 10-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #7

looks good but idk if it would look good without blacking out the grill and front and rear bumper which i dont wanna do. oh well prob just leave em white.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Get some Bushwackers!

I just bought a set for my truck.

^^^^ This looks sooo bad ass!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Come to think of it, is the Rugged Trail edition still offered for 2013?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #10
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
i saw a guy in town who appeared to have removed his sr5 flares altogether, and painted his sheetmetal black. it was honestly really nice looking. i wouldn't try painting over the painted plastic fenders but what he did appeared to work well.

he had a tw sticker but i havent seen his truck on here. . . . . SHOW YOURSELF
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
here is my truck, white with black flares and black wheels. It is a base model so came this way.

Old 10-03-2012, 04:25 AM   #12
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
here is my truck, white with black flares and black wheels. It is a base model so came this way.

dam lol
Old 10-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I'm going to put the black flares on my Spruce Mica, love the look and durability.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #14
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Black flares look tough sometimes. Like on snorolas truck.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
black flares

i think black adds to any color...i've personally favored black accents on white...i like it on my truck,and it also looked good on my 83 mustang gt(white,matte hood,rear window louvre and front air dam) do it man!
Attached Thumbnails
white tacoma w/ black fender flares???-tacoma-rack-light-bar-271.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
Noles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
You can't go wrong with black flares on a white truck from what i've seen. Those look bad a%&.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #17
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHol1c View Post
^^^^ This looks sooo bad ass!!!
X2, daaayyyyuummmm.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:01 AM   #18
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 2008 Rugged trail edition and te previous owner had the fenders painted toyota white to match. It looks nice IMO. My 2002 PreRunner had the black fender, looked cool, but the black was so damn hard to keep from fading to a grey. Unless you shine em up, I like the painted fenders more. Less upkeep and they look cleaner. Only bummer is I've had to buy the scratch filler paint to coat where the paint scratched off.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
LTCal is on a distinguished road
Army: ACO 3-116 CAB 1PT PL
Name: Cal
LTCal's Tacoma Gallery
anybody have pictures of a white tacoma with color matched pocket style flares?