Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dash rings mods

Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #61
Cruise
TheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
TheSmash133's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
did you spray the shifter guide, the pen/cup holder and the tweeters at the door? they look good, Id like to black mine out,

door tweeters, Do you have to take the doors covers off?
pen holder, how does that come out?

thanks and good job
That's sick dude! I'm gonna do the outline of the shifter and cup holder next
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #62
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
I'll ya

How do you take off the emblem on the wheel? and might take the radio out soon and paint the AC areas lol
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #63
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody pot up the blue, red, orange, black, white, all in the same post. It'd no cool to see it all side by side. I would but I'm on my phone. And in bed. And not wearing pants.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #64
Cruise
TheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Somebody pot up the blue, red, orange, black, white, all in the same post. It'd no cool to see it all side by side. I would but I'm on my phone. And in bed. And not wearing pants.
Good idea! Hahah I'm on my phone too!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #66
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think one of my favorite things about tacomas is that everyone seems to want to customize them and make them their own. I wonder why that is. I haven't ever seen someone go to the trouble to take interior pieces off just to change the color to their taste in a chevy or ford. Maybe it's just me, but I think Toyota is on to something here.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #67
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think one of my favorite things about tacomas is that everyone seems to want to customize them and make them their own. I wonder why that is. I haven't ever seen someone go to the trouble to take interior pieces off just to change the color to their taste in a chevy or ford. Maybe it's just me, but I think Toyota is on to something here.
I walked in the house with the rings and my dad was like.."now what ya doin?"..in that..lol what on earth he is doing now tone of voice..so funny..
Old 10-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #69
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's because we've evolved beyond being barbarians. not so much for the domestic owners
Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #70
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Nicely done I am thinking of doing mine with some 3M carbon fiber wrap
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #71
Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Nicely done I am thinking of doing mine with some 3M carbon fiber wrap
Thanks man! When yor done with yours add it to the color wheel up there ^^ haha.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #72
Cruise

Should this become a sticky? What do you guys think? What do the moderators think?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #74
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 10-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #75
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on the sticky
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #78
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmash133 View Post
Should this become a sticky? What do you guys think? What do the moderators think?

Agreed....
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #79
Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEGGER View Post
subd
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
+1 on the sticky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Agreed great pics too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Agreed....
Thanks guys!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #80
Purveyor of Fun

Add the color wheel to your op, op. That'll help make it a sticky.