Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear-ended today. Tacoma vs. Lincoln Mark LT

Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #21
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Who's the chica in the skirt ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinone View Post
Errr. that's the attempted tacoma assassin.
Quote:
Talk about rear end . To bad it's not like an eye for an eye .
Quote:
That would have been at least a little compensation.
was thinking the same thing lol.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #22
Banned
shemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to beholdshemp is a splendid one to behold
shemp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She doesn't look like she could see over the dashboard on that pigmobile. No wonder she crashed you, she had no idea you were even there!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
Peru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud ofPeru has much to be proud of

Peru's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
That explains it all, women always crash

no wonder she crashed. She cant be more than 4 ft tall. No way she can see over that hood unless she had a couple of phone books to sit on.

EDIT: -- Well someone beat me too it (see above) but ill be damed if she can see over that hood.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #24
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, not bad. I figured it would be some old wealthy retired dude that rear ended you. But either way, it looks like her truck may be doomed to a crusher while yours will just need a new tailgate and bumper.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #25
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp View Post
She doesn't look like she could see over the dashboard on that pigmobile. No wonder she crashed you, she had no idea you were even there!
I guarantee she had her head in that phone when it happened.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #26
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
That's what happens when a fake pickup truck hits a real one. Now go give her bottom the spanking it deserves.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #27
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
Damn, not bad. I figured it would be some old wealthy retired dude that rear ended you. But either way, it looks like her truck may be doomed to a crusher while yours will just need a new tailgate and bumper.
The Lincoln is way to nice to go to a crusher...if insurance totals it, it will go to a rebuilder. All I really see on the lincoln is sheet metal damage, once the core support is swapped, it should line up again just fine.

Howard
Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #28
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
He loaned his truck to his new girlfriend :P

Seeing the pictures made me think of "You should have seen the other guy!"
Old 10-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #29
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
lol...please dont tell me thats semos burger joint on garey in pomona??

theres always accidents there

sucks man! hope you get it fixed
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #30
GENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enoughGENERAL OFFROAD will become famous soon enough

Name: Eric
GENERAL OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
x2 every accident iv'e been in has been by a female hitting me while im stopped
x3 and on their phones
Old 10-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #31
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Maybe they want us to do the same thing... Rearend them
Well thats a crappy thing to say.

Don't take their insurances first offer they will always pay more.

See a Dr about the back. That always gets you more money.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us updated op!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #33
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
The Lincoln is way to nice to go to a crusher...if insurance totals it, it will go to a rebuilder. All I really see on the lincoln is sheet metal damage, once the core support is swapped, it should line up again just fine.

Howard
Yeah true, usually frame damage is the deciding factor. I don't really get what is so great about those things, just really fancy F150s from my observation haha. I'd much rather have a Cadillac CT-X if I had that kinda money.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #34
jhinone is on a distinguished road

jhinone's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, that is the famous Samo's....

I had my Insurance take care of the assessment of damages, Just go the estimate today. They said there is no frame damage, and everything else is being taken care of. i think the total came close to 3,500.

I have been trying to press for a rental from the other insurance company, but no luck yet. Said they are still investigating their side of it, which is retarded considering all the facts.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #35

jhinone's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ouyin2000;5778693]He loaned his truck to his new girlfriend :P

Actually the truth in this case.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #36

jhinone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Well thats a crappy thing to say.

Don't take their insurances first offer they will always pay more.

See a Dr about the back. That always gets you more money.
Actually already made an appointment. I have had a sore back and head ache the last few days.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
It seems the lurkers come out when they have an accident

Hope everything gets sorted out OP.

WHIPCASH?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #38
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually already made an appointment. I have had a sore back and head ache the last few days.
Don't mention that....sore back equals about an extra $1500 in "pain and suffering" (soft-tissue damage).

Strangely enough, I wonder how well the front end of a Tacoma would have held up in a 40 mph hit.

Wait out the insurance, if needed take it to a couple places to have it looked at for a quote..hit up a chiro to get straightened out...seriously, a 40 mph hit is a pretty good whack to the body...and tell the insurance company you ARE receiving treatment...before they settle up and leave you holding the bills.

edit; I've been rear-ended a few times...and had to deal with insurance on my last 3 vehicles in similar fashion...not just telling you to ride the insurance co. for all it's worth, just speaking from my experiences.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #39
badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
badger's Tacoma Gallery
If there is any talk of injury the insurance company will fast track your case in a heartbeat! Their so called investigation will come to a screaching halt. Just be careful that everything gets resolved.

I kinda hate to jump on this bandwagon, but I've been rear ended by a woman too . I was sitting stopped at a redlight .

Here's an even better one though. I was sitting behind a woman at a red light. She put the car in park and started fucking around with something in the car. Then the light turned green. She fucked up and put the car in reverse and punched the gas ! I had just finished putting a brand new fiberglass front end on my 69 baja bug that day, and she demolished it. Nowhere is safe
Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #40
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who's the chica in the skirt ?

I got rear ended by an idiot texting, messed me up good and I still have problems. Make sure you get checked out even if it's a couple weeks later.

Looks like someones poppy is going to be muy pissed...