Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

are these worth it?

Old 01-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
are these worth it?

can u def. notice a diffrence on a tock setup on these?

http://www.spidertrax.com/Toyota-Hub-Centric-Spacer
Old 01-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
if you want a wider looking stance on your truck, go for it. and everyone says that they are really good.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
depends on what you are looking for. A wider stance as mentioned above or clearance for bigger tires. Either way they will do what you want in both situations.

Gary
Old 01-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i always wondered, is it ok to have it on the rear wheels because everyone that has talkied about them only have them on the front.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
That is exactly what I used on my Taco.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I will be using them front and rear to clear my stock wheels with bigger tires.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
^^ x2
Old 01-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
That is exactly what I used on my Taco.
any new news??