Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What to do to make my bed "comfy"

Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #22
Wizard Sleeve Master
Amo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Amo-cat3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
fuck all that TV bull shit. when i hanging out/sit around trucks iím camping at a bone fire, fishing or something, only city boys take or need tvís camping and shit.
What's a "bone" fire? Nothing like a hot bone boys!

Also, gotta put up some meat curtains...........
Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #23
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
My toolbox is nice to sit on while leaning on the rear window, I also have some fold up chairs- basically stools that are chill to sit on. If you're looking to eat, you can set up the stools and use the toolbox to eat on. I'll upload photos later
Old 10-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #24
brianv3ntura is on a distinguished road
brianv3ntura's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
fuck all that TV bull shit. when i hanging out/sit around trucks iím camping at a bone fire, fishing or something, only city boys take or need tvís camping and shit.
OP was asking about tailgating..not camping.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #25
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
50# sack of deer corn makes a surprisingly comfortable seat/pillow.

And it can double as a snack when you get hungry. Better than sunflower seeds
Old 10-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #26
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianv3ntura View Post
OP was asking about tailgating..not camping.
yeah, but why you need Tvís and all tailgating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
50# sack of deer corn makes a surprisingly comfortable seat/pillow.

And it can double as a snack when you get hungry. Better than sunflower seeds
hell yeah this is tru. can also feed the deer as long as you donít have a gun with you.(unless you can legally hunt over bait. every state is different)
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #27
Plaiboi69 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ivan
Plaiboi69's Tacoma Gallery
simple. the shag has seen a few miles heheh
Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 AM   #28
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 AM   #29
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #30
kurtw is on a distinguished road
kurtw's Tacoma Gallery
Futon mattress will tie down nicely. I'm digging that BBQ grill. And I'm seriously considering building out the storage bin next to my 110 outlet to hold a 6 pack and wiring the cooler into the 110.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #31
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Get a coach rip the back off it throw it up against the end of the bed then throw the seat cushions on the bottom then get a cooler of beer and a couple of flesh pillows
hate to be your coach!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #32
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Bedrug and crazy creek camping chairs. If you want a roof, get a softopper. That's what my setup is and it's pretty damn comfortable.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #33
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
hate to be your coach!
Look to posts down haha, autocorrect and I can't edit posts on my phone :/
Old 10-04-2012, 11:13 AM   #34
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Look two posts down haha, autocorrect and if I used Tapatalk I could edit posts from my phone :/
FTFY
Old 10-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #35
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
FTFY

No want pay
Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #36
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
you could add one of these so that you dont have to go to far when chilling in your new comfy bed.