Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed Mat for 2013 DCSB

Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Djarmpit is on a distinguished road
Djarmpit's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Mat for 2013 DCSB

Was thinking of ordering this bed mat for my truck.

$80 on the website. The dealer I bought the truck from told me $136....

I have a 2013, so will this 2012 bed mat fit my 2013?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
yes 2012's will fit 2013's
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
mbrogz3000 has a spectacular aura aboutmbrogz3000 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Matt
mbrogz3000's Tacoma Gallery
Just as friendly heads up, there was one of these top-search online vendors/dealers which backtracked, at least for me, on the shipping charge for the Bedmat. It was listed as either free or $10 shipping for a total of either $85 or $95 which I thought was pretty fair. I received a phone call a day later stating the shipping charge as listed was wrong and that it would be $30-$40, so I declined. I can't remember if it was the trdparts4u guys or the other vendor that claims to sell the TRD exhaust for $420 shipped...
Old 10-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
My bedmat was $60, it's not Toyota brand but it does fine for me
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
abcdleines is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
abcdleines's Tacoma Gallery
A week after I bought my 2012, I called my salesman and asked him if he could get me a deal on my bed mat. Picked it up the next day for $84.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdleines View Post
A week after I bought my 2012, I called my salesman and asked him if he could get me a deal on my bed mat. Picked it up the next day for $84.
This! They're trying to screw you at $136.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
a bed mat is a great product

the Tacoma OEM mat is worth every dollar.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #8
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post

x2 I just got one for my 2011. One dealer here in Phoenix wonted $119.00 pluss Tax. Look up camelback toyota under the vedors section. I got mine shipped to my house for $93.00.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:31 AM   #9
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post

this ^