Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 with 5100's, Anthracite TRDs and Duratracs :)

Old 10-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
fur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fur pig's Tacoma Gallery
2012 with 5100's, Anthracite TRDs and Duratracs :)

Hey Guys,

I've had my 2012 MGM DCLB since last September but just got around to messing with a bit. I put some 5100's on it and set them to 1.75. In the back I have firestone ride-rites as I occasionally tow 6k lbs and with them at 5 psi (min. pressure) my truck sits level.
I got some new 08 trail edition FJ anthracite rims from a dealer and some 265/75/16 duratracs and thought i'd post it up:

And just for fun, my other toy:
85 runner, 40" iroks, supercharged 5vz-fe swap, dual 4.7 cases, e-locked etc.:

Old 10-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
it sits so lovely
Old 10-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
schweet! enjoy!
Old 10-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take that Runner off your hands any day of the week if you need more money to put into the 12

Also, couldn't see you in that last picture at first and thought wow, that thing is crawling rather fast by itself . . .
Old 10-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
fur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shedfur pig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fur pig's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure about the gray on gray and almost got the silver ones instead but couldn't resist the gunmetal.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
dibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant futuredibble9012 has a brilliant future
Air Force:
dibble9012's Tacoma Gallery
Grey on grey looks nice!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #8
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bitchen
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #9
bicycle wreck is on a distinguished road
bicycle wreck's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very clean, OP.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #10
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man, also that is one badass Runner.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #11
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the riderites? I may do them this time around instead of timbrens. How did the install go?

I like the way that truck looks man, good stuff
Old 10-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #12
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, really like those wheels.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #13
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
SWEEEEEET!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #14
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome Nice trucks!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #15
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Both sweet rigs! Really like the look of the FJ wheels on the Taco.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #16

fur pig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
how do you like the riderites? I may do them this time around instead of timbrens. How did the install go?

I like the way that truck looks man, good stuff
Install took about an hour and had no "surprises" other than me not really thinking about it and then realizing I had to cut my bumpstops off with a sawzall lol.
THey ride great and make it nice when I have a heavy payload. Around town I leave them at the minimum 5psi pressure which did lift it about 1".