LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A fair trade??

Old 01-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
A fair trade??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...1%7C240%3A1318

to my truck... still bone stock...A fair trade??-side-angle.jpg
Old 01-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say. Ditch the wheels on the 09 though.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Advertised price: US $37,859.00

Nevermind.

If you do it though, ditch the bull bar too.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ditch 'em, get money, get steelies. but i think its a dam nice truck
Old 01-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bull Bar. Yuk!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I bet i can get lower than that, if i were going to do it.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #7

It's very nice. Expensive though.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i dont see a trade tho?

IMO thats a badass truck, as is. I just skimmed throu, but is it 4x4? is yours?
Old 01-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
new at 1600 miles? and for 37k?

No fkn way man... and the wheels are ugly
Old 01-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i dont see a trade tho?

IMO thats a badass truck, as is. I just skimmed throu, but is it 4x4? is yours?
yeah leather seats, 4x4, V6 4.0L, LSD, so on.

unfortunately no its a sad little 4x2 prerunner
Old 01-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
yep there is.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO. Damn. You could get the truck without the mods for at least $10k less.

Nice truck? Sure. Are there $10k in real mods there? Hell no. Just a bull bar, some side steps, a tool box, some seat covers, and some wheels & tires.

Unless I'm missing the bars of gold in the tool box, that dealer's full of it . . . .
Old 01-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #14
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
new at 1600 miles? and for 37k?

No fkn way man... and the wheels are ugly
DT is exactly right! This truck is way over priced & used. Check Edmunds.com for actual value.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Nice truck but I can get one brand new for cheaper....then mod it and it'll still be cheaper!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
DT is exactly right! This truck is way over priced & used. Check Edmunds.com for actual value.
Yeah it is over priced. I checked KBB.com and it says that there going for $27,399.

Ditch the wheels and get somemore mod Money
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
How'd they get leather seats? I WANT LEATHER SEATS! They look factory.
They are factory leather seats, it was a new option that came out in the 08-09 Tacoma.

Does anyone have leather seats out of the 08-09 year??
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #18
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
they won't budge much on that one. I went and looked at it before I got mine. plus that dealership was terrible to deal with
Old 01-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
How'd they get leather seats? I WANT LEATHER SEATS! They look factory.
Really? Pretty easy... many dealers have shops they use when a customer requests leather.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
they won't budge much on that one. I went and looked at it before I got mine. plus that dealership was terrible to deal with
that exact truck. And yeah i havent heard the best things about that Toyota dealership on South College.