Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

newbie with a new product

Old 01-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #21
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper looks great and welcome to TW! Are there going to be any for 1st gen tacomas? Great looking rig btw.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #22
DunesRunner08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
DunesRunner08's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone wants a price, I will be meeting with my partner tomorrow to discuss it so PM me and I will respond back with prices once I have them
Old 01-18-2009, 10:07 PM   #23
DunesRunner08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
DunesRunner08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksRig View Post
How much for shipping to Canada?
You will like what our policy is... I will give you all the info tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Bumper looks great and welcome to TW! Are there going to be any for 1st gen tacomas? Great looking rig btw.
depending on the success of these as well as demand will determine if I do the older tacoma
Old 01-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #24
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08 View Post
depending on the success of these as well as demand will determine if I do the older tacoma
That makes sense, good to know you are atleast thinking about it.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #25
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very nice looking product! Hope all goes well for you!
Old 01-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #26
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!!

Nice product!
Old 01-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #27
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Curious for more details about the rear bumper. Welcome to TW!
Old 01-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #29
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
I like it.....

The only thing i dislike is the size of the foglight holes..... looks mean on your full size truck but the taco is smaller and to me, personally, they look too big on our trucks.

nice looking product and good luck.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #31
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics and info since i was here last. I saw the similarity to the iron bull, just didn't want to ask since it seemed you didn't want to disclose who you were right away. Anyways, I'd really like to see a pic of your rear bumper for the Taco, as well as the pricing on it when you get to that point too. Also, will the rear bumper be able to handle a winch as well? That's one of the things I want on my truck. Thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #33
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksRig View Post
How much for shipping to Canada?
+1
Old 01-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #35
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of vendors offer a nice discount when selling to members on these forums. <hint hint>

ok , some real questions: Will the stock fog lights fit in those holes? Are there light mounting tabs to accomodate? Can they be made with only one set of light mounting holes? Are there any modifications to the truck needed to mount? Will they be compatible with aftermarket skids?
Edit: Hoops with light/CB antenna mounting tabs up top?

also...would love to see a rear bumper. not many to choose from for the late model taco's. needs to wrap around to cover the ugly spot below the tail lamps. and would prefer no sheet metal cutting for mounting and also retain factory hitch.

thanks in advance for responding.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #37
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ditto, very nice work.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #38
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
a lot of vendors offer a nice discount when selling to members on these forums. <hint hint>

ok , some real questions: Will the stock fog lights fit in those holes? Are there light mounting tabs to accomodate? Can they be made with only one set of light mounting holes? Are there any modifications to the truck needed to mount? Will they be compatible with aftermarket skids?
Edit: Hoops with light/CB antenna mounting tabs up top?

also...would love to see a rear bumper. not many to choose from for the late model taco's. needs to wrap around to cover the ugly spot below the tail lamps. and would prefer no sheet metal cutting for mounting and also retain factory hitch.

thanks in advance for responding.

thank you for typing all of what i was thinking. i am interested too but it all depends on the price
Old 01-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #39
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Iron Bull Girls...
http://www.slide.com/r/ACdUw7PwhT8tc...S34QqfcG?cy=ms

and here's the website:
http://www.ironbullbumpers.com

There are pacs of the Tundra rear bumper on there to get an idea.