Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

newbie with a new product

Old 01-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #41
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
wonder what they would look like on the swbs del? oh and del were you get that barcode at?
Old 01-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #42
Supergroovalisticprosifun kstication
Mr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the roughMr Wiggles is a jewel in the rough

Mr Wiggles's Tacoma Gallery
I just spoke with their authorized dealer here in Alberta. From the sounds of it, this is a VERY high quality piece with fantastic workmanship. The coating's durability got very high remarks. I'm going to swing by this shop the next time i'm a bit north and check 'em out in person. Could be a great option. More $$ than an ARB or Shrockworks, but by the sounds of it, worth every penny.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #43
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wiggles View Post
I just spoke with their authorized dealer here in Alberta. From the sounds of it, this is a VERY high quality piece with fantastic workmanship. The coating's durability got very high remarks. I'm going to swing by this shop the next time i'm a bit north and check 'em out in person. Could be a great option. More $$ than an ARB or Shrockworks, but by the sounds of it, worth every penny.
How much did they have it priced?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #44
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The bumpers look great. Can't wait to see some updates.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #45
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Beware of that first link - possibly NSFW, depending on your policy... The chick is hot as hell, but get grandma passing your cube and you might get a phone call.......
Woops... forgot about that... thanks Longhorn.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
wonder what they would look like on the swbs del? oh and del were you get that barcode at?
Magic... lol...

it's just a font called barcode
Old 01-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #47
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!!! I'll have to add it to my wish list for now....
Old 01-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #48
DunesRunner08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
DunesRunner08's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! A lot of interest and a butt load of PM's... LOL... Im answering them all now, as for shipping to canada, its just like US shipping... its FREE... all you have to do is handle the customs and taxes when it crosses the border... as for rear pics, I will have them today or tomorrow... and yes it accomodates a winch as well.... the bumper is available with only one set of lights... you can make your factory lights work, but its not designed for them... any other info I am missing? HEHE
Old 01-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #49
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08 View Post
WOW! A lot of interest and a butt load of PM's... LOL... Im answering them all now, as for shipping to canada, its just like US shipping... its FREE... all you have to do is handle the customs and taxes when it crosses the border... as for rear pics, I will have them today or tomorrow... and yes it accomodates a winch as well.... the bumper is available with only one set of lights... you can make your factory lights work, but its not designed for them... any other info I am missing? HEHE
You've got some cool looking bumpers -- and some hot looking chicks to drool over on the website...
Old 01-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #50
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking bumpers! you are gonna be popular around here!

Welcome to TW!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #51

Air Force:
Well I truely appreciate the praise.... we try to make a product that suits everyone
Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #52
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I got the pricing.

I'd like the product, but cannot afford it.

Look forward to getting it when I do have the moooola.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #53

Air Force:
I know that there are cheaper products out there as well as less expensive products... the thing to keep in mind is that I do not charge for a lot of things the others do, so you have to add them up apples to apples..... and I have a complete lifetime warranty with no loopholes... if you break it, I will fix it or send you a new one.... as well as front and rear winch capability and airbag sensor approved... we also have a large insurance policy unlike some guys who build them out of their garages.... we are a SEMA member as well so all of these dumb laws that the liberals try and pass, my donations help fight to keep our trails open and are laws mod friendly....
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #54
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
I generally don't like the look of after market bumpers, but that looks pretty damn sweet. Especially once it's been coated.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #55
Thread Killer
Greenblazer will become famous soon enoughGreenblazer will become famous soon enough
Army: 64c Driver
Greenblazer's Tacoma Gallery
Your website has an error on it that you may want to correct. It is calling the 05-08 Tacoma a 1st Gen. These are second generation Tacomas.

Nice bumpers!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #56
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
great looking bumpers man!!! and welcome to tw!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #57

Air Force:
its not calling the tacoma 1st gen... but yes its a typo... we ran a 2nd gen bumper for a while and stopped due to no reaction... it was referring to the bumper style... my website is about 8 months behind schedule.... my programmer vanished into thin air and havent found someone yet that is reasonable to update
Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #58

Air Force:
And just FYI for you Canadian guys... just like on all of my bumpers you still qualify too... IT IS FREE SHIPPING... the only difference is that you have to pay customs and taxes since it is an import....

I just sent a bumper to Buffalo, NY for a F350 and the customer had it installed in Buffalo and drove back home in Toronto.... but I can not nor do I condone this...HEHE
Old 01-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #59
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dunesrunner08, there isnt a pricing yet is there? I would be interested in the Front Bumper first but also later on would definetly be interested in your rear bumper that you had on your Silverado. I like the looks of the ones on your Silverado, keeps the front clearance but also looks tough.