1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Part number help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by aaronbuell, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Oct 5, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    aaronbuell

aaronbuell [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    aaron
    windsor NY
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD/OR Access Cab V6 debadged
    Fog-light anytime mod, ,black grill,URD short throw,TRD decals removed ,debadged,black rear bumper, homemade tire carrier,TreadWright tires,Evo mod,removed rear headrests and seats,ABS kill switch mod,black center caps,Clarion CX501 head unit,Relentless hood brackets with floodlights.
    Does anyone know the part number or a web site for the push clips the help hold the mud flaps theres 3 on each flap. I stopped at the nearest dealer and they want 1.50 clip and said they are a special order part I told them thats bs. I had a 2002 Celica and broke the clips for the skid plate and got a bag of 20 for 5 bucks. I asked for the part number with no luck, the guy was being an asshole from the very start when I told him what I needed. I'd like to get a bag of them.

2. Oct 5, 2012 at 6:33 AM
    fixer5000

fixer5000 the logical one

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2018 4runner limited in nautical blue
  3. Oct 5, 2012 at 6:57 AM
    aaronbuell

aaronbuell [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    aaron
    windsor NY
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD/OR Access Cab V6 debadged
    Fog-light anytime mod, ,black grill,URD short throw,TRD decals removed ,debadged,black rear bumper, homemade tire carrier,TreadWright tires,Evo mod,removed rear headrests and seats,ABS kill switch mod,black center caps,Clarion CX501 head unit,Relentless hood brackets with floodlights.
    Thanks Fixer

Products Discussed in

To Top