Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just had an oil change at dealer and have a question

Old 10-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
SRX is on a distinguished road
SRX's Tacoma Gallery
Just had an oil change at dealer and have a question

Hello,
I recently had an oil change at the dealership. I asked them for new wiper blades as well. In the past they have always been the blade inserts that slide into the metal frame. This time the dealership replaced the entire metal frame with some cheap plastic replacement blades. I didn't notice at the time, but did after it rained the past 2 days. I am going back to the dealer on Saturday morning. Is this a new thing dealerships are doing (none of the old types available), or did they just pull a fast one on me?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Cheaper to replace the whole thing. I havent seen just the refill available in a long time.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
refills are pretty much non existent.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #5
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
This is good to know b/c I was gonna ask this to be done soon. I think I'll just go get some Trico Flex Wipers