Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Old style Toyota letters

Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
mrkent is on a distinguished road
mrkent's Tacoma Gallery
Old style Toyota letters

I have been perusing around the site for some time, and can't seem to find where to get or what part numbers to order to put the old style TOYOTA letters on the grille. I have a black billet grille, and would love to have something to break it up. I have tried the search function, but to no avail. Thanks in advance!!

Kent
Old 01-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Send a PM to Delmarva. I think he did this to his truck.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkent View Post
I have been perusing around the site for some time, and can't seem to find where to get or what part numbers to order to put the old style TOYOTA letters on the grille. I have a black billet grille, and would love to have something to break it up. I have tried the search function, but to no avail. Thanks in advance!!

Kent
check ebay for some toyota letters and emblems and such. i have found a good many there...prices not too bad either.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I think you should PM silverback07

he probably can tell you where he got his
Old 01-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I think you should PM silverback07

he probably can tell you where he got his
he got his from a buddy of his!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
oh well where did his buddy of his get his??? haha
Old 01-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Looks for some old FJ emblems on EBay. Replicas, Originals, whatever floats your boat. You might have some luck there.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I keep on forgetting that the FJ has the old timey TOYOTA emblem
Old 01-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
he got them from a friend of a friend of a friend who asked to remain anonymous...
Old 01-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I have a TOYOTA emblem from a 95-04 tacoma. Got it from ebay -- I like how long and tall it is...

and here's the link to the same emblem and the same seller I used:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Genui...#ht_500wt_1199

and here's a pic of my grill:

Old 01-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Got it from ebay -- I like how long and tall it is...
That's what she said....
Old 01-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
thats bad DelMarva..... to joke on your own phrase
Old 01-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #13
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
thats bad DelMarva..... to joke on your own phrase
It didn't hit me until after I posted... so I figured I would just quote myself...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
haha it was funny though

i always chuckle at it now.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
^^^ Ginormous Pic ^^^
x2... Ctrl+R in Irfanview usually does the trick...
Old 01-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #16
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
fixed it
sweet... that's a cool fkn picture...!