Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd gen Sold axle swap

Old 01-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen Sold axle swap

For those of you that don't follow the build threads.

Here is the build thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ing-beast.html
Old 01-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
saw it..very impressed. Good to have deep pockets.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
Thread Killer
Greenblazer will become famous soon enoughGreenblazer will become famous soon enough
Army: 64c Driver
Greenblazer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting this link! I have a stock PreRunner, and I love 4X4 stuff, but I tend to stay away because it makes me wish I could afford to go break parts wheeling, or build a rig that could take it.

Our bad economy just killed my job after 7 years, I wonder how the wheeling rig building business is doing in these hard times.

Have you gotten fuel economy numbers for your finished truck?
Old 01-20-2009, 04:04 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!

But damn, I just couldn't cut up a nearly new (or new) truck (or anything for that matter). I'd rather buy a old used piece of crap and cut it up.

Does that void the warrantee? (laugh - couldn't resist throwing that one in there)