Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stuck in park, airbag light on, no reverse light?

Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Stuck in park, airbag light on, no reverse light?

So i was installing my aux reverse lights and crossed wires, Opps. there goes the tail lights, frt markers, airbag light and was stuck in park. after trying to find the problem and no luck, I went online, i found a few sites, but nothing really telling me what fuse. In my case it was a fuse in the cab, 10a second row, 3rd one from the left(IG1 10A). hope this helps.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
are all the fuses that you can pull out and check ok? if so you may have blown your alternator fuse.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
same symtoms happened on my moms lexus and the problem was a blown alt. fuse.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
all fuses were ok, i pulled every fuses. lol. turned to be the 10a.