1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

no wires for heated seats

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by murderd out taco, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Oct 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    murderd out taco

murderd out taco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    new england
    Vehicle:
    murderd out
    Rims, tires, fender flares, heated seats
    I got my 2011 taco last week,it has aftermarket heated seats.the power switch is has power to it,I see the end of the wire on the power side but I don't have any kind of connection at the seat.nothing to plug the powerd end conections into at the seat.??? Any info would be great.thanx...

2. Oct 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    landphil

landphil Fish are FOOD, not friends!

Member:
    BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    RIP 2006 Tacoma DCSB
    Tundra 5.7 mod
    Since they are aftermarket seat heaters, the installation and wiring will vary, but am I understanding correctly that there is currently no wiring from the switch to the seats? If that is the case, you might have to remove the upholstry from part of one seat to find out whether there is even heating elements there. If not, someone either didn't complete the installation, or removed everything but the switches prior to you getting the truck. If there are heating pads in place, it should not be terribly difficult to figure out the how to wire them correctly if you post pics of what you have.

Products Discussed in

To Top