Notices

Lights for camper, plug wont hold

Old 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #21
charles leandro will become famous soon enough
charles leandro's Tacoma Gallery
plugs

just go to u haul or rv store
Old 10-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #22
Dogs & cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneguy44 View Post
Just went by the dealer, $224.95 OUCH
That doesn't make any sense. Exactly what was the dealer trying to sell you? For that price, I suspect it was more than just that receptacle. Sounds more like the entire OEM trailer wiring kit, including whatever converter box comes with it.

Did you follow the link I posted to the one for $26? It'd fit on my truck, but I'm not sure about compatibility with your year; I couldn't get their search tool to work. If you don't want that one or it won't fit, it'd be very easy to cut the old part free and use solderless ring terminals to install a screw terminal receptacle like we've been mentioning.