Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I havent been on here in awhile

Old 10-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #22
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
hmm.........
Old 10-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
How about ya'll stop acting like DBs
Old 10-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #25
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Haha
Old 10-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #26
nucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
nucktaco's Tacoma Gallery
did your truck get keyed and you had no insurance? fuck dude. why would you rattle can your truck.....

hope you like it though. it is your truck after all.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #27
LocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: RDC Retired
Name: Don
LocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to the paint? Is that a rattle can paint job?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #29
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back. interesting paint job.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #30
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Some are you are going to regret your words.

Loren, you're well on your way to this already. I'd ignore the DBs and jump in with both feet. You mentioned some things have been done; what else?
Old 10-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #31
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
it looks like it had some ruff sex behind a tree with a forest service vehicle maybe but i like anything that is green so right on. never seen the tacoma in the hood scoop and that is cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Well, I haven't been here in a while either. But at least I didn't take a massive dump on my truck in the meantime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
How about ya'll stop acting like DBs

Hang in there OP.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #32
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
when i see this truck, this is the first thing that comes to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZNkjYU1UY
Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #33
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: SPC, B co DSTB 4ID
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
You all can say what you want, yes the vehical was damaged and it needed to be blasted and then primered and then painted.. it is not rattle canned and the unevenness is due to dificulty with an actual paint sprayer.. the truck is not done and I didnt take a massive dump on my truck. Its still in the process of being done it doesnt have a clear coat on it and has yet to be sanded, another coat, and then sanded and preped for clear and then orange peeled. So you can all say what you want and I appreciate the critisium . Their are still things i want to change. New rims and tires and then changing of the emblems i will continue to post pictures of the work that gets done to it but until i find a new job this is kind of where im stuck
Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #34
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
what was the damage?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #35
badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjHarp View Post
You all can say what you want, yes the vehical was damaged and it needed to be blasted and then primered and then painted.. it is not rattle canned and the unevenness is due to dificulty with an actual paint sprayer.. the truck is not done and I didnt take a massive dump on my truck. Its still in the process of being done it doesnt have a clear coat on it and has yet to be sanded, another coat, and then sanded and preped for clear and then orange peeled. So you can all say what you want and I appreciate the critisium . Their are still things i want to change. New rims and tires and then changing of the emblems i will continue to post pictures of the work that gets done to it but until i find a new job this is kind of where im stuck
The only opinion that counts is yours . I painted one of my offroad trucks with a brush and roller using duck boat paint . I thought it came out pretty good . I built it to wheel it, not to fuck around dabbing touchup paint into microscopic chips.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #36
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
Well first it was backed into and then i was wheeling and hit a tree. And then an ex walked around the vehical about 10 times with a crow bar digging it the paint
Old 10-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #37
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
The only opinion that counts is yours . I painted one of my offroad trucks with a brush and roller using duck boat paint . I thought it came out pretty good . I built it to wheel it, not to fuck around dabbing touchup paint into microscopic chips.
Haha thats the truth its already scratched to hell with nevada pin striping. I took it up peavine mountain. Its my go have fun truck by no means is it a show truck
Old 10-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #39
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well first it was backed into and then i was wheeling and hit a tree. And then an ex walked around the vehical about 10 times with a crow bar digging it the paint
And now for the obvious questions:

What did you do to that ex?

and

Would you please post a photo of her?

Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #40
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

damn!!!!