Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I havent been on here in awhile

Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
LjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shedLjHarp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: SPC, B co DSTB 4ID
LjHarp's Tacoma Gallery
I havent been on here in awhile

Im just here to say hi and post some current pictures of my tacoma and the things that have been done. Please let me know waht you think.
Attached Thumbnails
I havent been on here in awhile-20120921_132529.jpg   I havent been on here in awhile-20120921_132519.jpg  
Old 10-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Green or blue?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man but it looks like you've got too much going on...The (rattlecanned?) body paint with the stripe, mismatched colored front emblem, chrome trim around the windows, Tacoma emblem in the hood scoop, and the "work truck" front bumper confuse me.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Sorry man but it looks like you've got too much going on...The (rattlecanned?) body paint with the stripe, mismatched colored front emblem, chrome trim around the windows, Tacoma emblem in the hood scoop, and the "work truck" front bumper confuse me.
haha.. to each his own, I guess.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen your truck around town a few times. I think a color match on the bumper or aftermarket, fix the body holes from the flares and a new clear coat or buff of the current one would help alot. the color looks good in person.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
walter is on a distinguished road
walter's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like it had some ruff sex behind a tree with a forest service vehicle maybe but i like anything that is green so right on. never seen the tacoma in the hood scoop and that is cool.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Poor truck
Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #14
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Poor truck
Hey Scott, how you been, long time no talk.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LjHarp View Post
Im just here to say hi and post some current pictures of my tacoma and the things that have been done. Please let me know waht you think.
So,.....how does it feel to be back?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Hey Scott, how you been, long time no talk.
Good brotha!! You?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Good brotha!! You?
No complaints
Old 10-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No complaints
Roger that

As you were good sir lol
Old 10-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Its definitely unique, I would lose the chrome headlights and paint your grille emblem
Old 10-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #20
brianv3ntura is on a distinguished road
brianv3ntura's Tacoma Gallery
Sofa king ugly