Notices

I want my e-locker in 2wd

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
turbo325ii is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
turbo325ii's Tacoma Gallery
I want my e-locker in 2wd

So kinda pissed because when it rains my Tacoma is the suxor because its a 1 tire fire... I DONT want to abuse the locker, just want it when I need it... Maybe I should have gotten the pussy sport TRD with the LSD...

Im sure someone on here has bypassed the 4wd low lockout for the e-locker.

Can someone link me? Dont want to start a new thread, I searched a little does that count?

Old 10-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
s7racing is on a distinguished road
s7racing's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.yourtacoma.com/faq/index....+light+install
Enjoy....
http://youtu.be/gVR0YXnb-sY

Old 10-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
my pussy TRD sport has a locker that can be used in 2wd...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
s7racing is on a distinguished road
s7racing's Tacoma Gallery
FACT, any time i'm getting pussy in my truck I engage the locker

Old 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I pull pussy left and right with my front and rear lockers ..

Old 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I pull pussy left and right with my front and rear lockers ..
you get mad pussy with them lockers.... yo.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7racing View Post
Thanks man! I knew there were quality peeps on here!

Old 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Don't be jealous..

Old 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #11
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Is it xzibit meme time yet?

Old 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Even if you modded to use the locker in 2wd, why would you be driving on the street with it on anyways.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #14
I love how I say pussy once and all the dudes want to say it in their post too. Cute!

Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #15
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Even if you modded to use the locker in 2wd, why would you be driving on the street with it on anyways.
During a drag race, or in snow. I dont want to have to use 4wd all the time when the white stuff flies. I just think it should be setup for that option.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #17
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo325ii View Post
I love how I say pussy once and all the dudes want to say it in their post too. Cute!
Who says cute other then whippersnapper around here

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #18
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
During a drag race, or in snow. I dont want to have to use 4wd all the time when the white stuff flies. I just think it should be setup for that option.
Oh dear

Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IBTL

And quoted for future use...

Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Who says cute other then whippersnapper around here
I dont know whipsnap. But I think I just did.

Closed Thread