Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

truck box

Old 10-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
Cool truck box

OK guys and Gals I tried searching but my search fu is weak. I have a 2013 Tacoma 2013 4x4 and i'm looking for a truck tool box can anyone help me find one
Old 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Check out UWS low pro boxes.... really nice stuff