Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any Idea on thr brand of grill guard?

Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #41
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Done and done
+1!
Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #42
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery

http://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
Old 10-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #43
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well since he got banned looks like someone is leaving his tree house early tonight and going back inside...its getting late anyways for him, it was for the best
Old 10-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #46
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-s...r_tacoma.shtml

Little spendy but a really good product
Old 10-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #47
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I can't remember what his screen name was before, but I bought a set of 5100s with eibachs off of him last summer. I laughed when I saw pics of his truck show up again.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #48
MotorsportsAustin has a spectacular aura aboutMotorsportsAustin has a spectacular aura aboutMotorsportsAustin has a spectacular aura about
Name: Austin
MotorsportsAustin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/trans4mer_tacoma.shtml
Little spendy but a really good product
+1.
Warn and Westin make that style of guard. Link to Westin on 2005-2011 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/299831...acoma-xtra-cab
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
I can't remember what his screen name was before, but I bought a set of 5100s with eibachs off of him last summer. I laughed when I saw pics of his truck show up again.
raswank

He's fine for a whle, then just randomly goes off the deep end...
Old 10-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #50
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150 View Post
None get some armor on the new rig, and use the damn search feature that is what it is there for. Derp
what a dick!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #51
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11tacoman View Post
I have been searching every where and no luck on what grill guard this one is, any help from you guys would be greatly apreciated.

Did we find out what grill guard that was?
Me likey!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #52
lineman is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
lineman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Why the fuck do you even bother to come back?
Because he is a 44 year old dick head that has nothing to do or no friends to talk to. Sounds like he needs a good ass whoopin...
Old 10-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #53
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Taco Too Much View Post
Did we find out what grill guard that was?
Me likey!
First page, someone said Frontier and provided a link. If you like that, check out Ranch Hand also. Similar look but will actually protect your front end. That one will not.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #54
Primo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Primo!
Primo 95's Tacoma Gallery
I was the one who said it was a Frontier on the 3rd post.

Ranch Hand, Frontier, Big Country and anything similar are all made in Mexico shipped up here and then they put their label on them and claim they are made in Texas/USA. I have seen the trailers coming up I-35 loaded with grill guards and bumpers.

http://www.rangeroffroad.com/Toyota-grill-guards.html

I looked into one a while back, this is a pic of one on a 2012. I think it is a great looking guard, but it doesnt follow the lines of the 2012+ front end. It weighs 115lbs so it is pretty heavy duty. (and yes everyone we all know it is a damage multiplier, who cares, that is what insurance is for). This is America, and we are all entitled to buy whatever we want for our trucks base on our own particular needs and budgets.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #55
11tacoman is on a distinguished road
11tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys for all the chaos, i have been a member of many forums and sadly there are many people like this guy that just exploded. Only if he had known how much research i have tried to do on this grill guard and my last resort was this post and you guys hit it right in the dot and found some great grill guards i just couldnt find myself. Thanks guys!!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #56
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11tacoman View Post
Sorry guys for all the chaos, i have been a member of many forums and sadly there are many people like this guy that just exploded. Only if he had known how much research i have tried to do on this grill guard and my last resort was this post and you guys hit it right in the dot and found some great grill guards i just couldnt find myself. Thanks guys!!

Did you end up buying it? Could you post pics up when you instal it?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #57
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
Great, I paid that guy for some stuff last week he claims he sent, and it hasn't showed up yet. Been 5 days now to go a few hundred miles,I was giving him the benefit of the doubt before contacting him, but now I'm getting a little concerned.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #58
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkman View Post
Great, I paid that guy for some stuff last week he claims he sent, and it hasn't showed up yet. Been 5 days now to go a few hundred miles,I was giving him the benefit of the doubt before contacting him, but now I'm getting a little concerned.
Who?

Did you paypal it to him?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #59
Alexander Supertramp
lodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Stamford Fire Department, Group 3 truck 3
lodi781's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta stay ontop of those meds...shit goes sideways quick when you skip a day...
Old 10-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #60
Alexander Supertramp
lodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Stamford Fire Department, Group 3 truck 3
lodi781's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkman View Post
I would worry...this guy doesn't strike me as an upstanding buisness man with solid personal morals...