LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you like your Extang Solid Fold????

Old 10-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Do you like your Extang Solid Fold????

I have read everything from POS to totally awesome, but lots of the posts are rather old.

What are your latest thoughts.......post up some pics for me.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Overall, I like it...I put a pop-n-lock electronic lock in my tailgate..that, plus the rigid cover makes the bed pseudo-secure....I have had to hit a few spots with the flat black rattle-can...the aluminum frame doesn't appear to hold the paint too well....

It does go on and come off very easily and quickly...when on and folded up it makes a great bed seat...

I built an CB antenna mount to work around it and still use the bed mount rails so it doesn't competely prevent their use...

Products Discussed in this Thread