Notices

Grille Emblem

Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Grille Emblem

I was thinking about putting the front emblem back on after having my new grille put on. What do you think, and if you did it how did you fix it on so it didn't fall off?

It's not perfect center, I'll do that later if I go with it.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I personally like it with the emblem. Mine will be similiar with the emblem. Its a personal choice though.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
I like it with too
Old 01-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
You do a flat black if you want to have that BLACK look to the front.. but it looks good either way
Old 01-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i like it without. for my grille emblem is just used some jb and weld for it. kind lame i know but it hasnt fallen off in the arizona heat or monsoon season so it works.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I did it to mine a long long time ago... held it on with a zip tie... worked well for about a year and then disappeared... I'm assuming it fell off one night I was wheeling thru the Desert trying to avoid La Migra...

Old 01-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
actually i dont think you need it at all. you already got a big toyota horns decal and rear windshield. its a sick lookin grill as is.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
actually i dont think you need it at all. you already got a big toyota horns decal and rear windshield. its a sick lookin grill as is.
WELL maybe he likes his yota! LOL
Old 01-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think maybe go for a "Tacoma" emblem in the bottom right corner. Classy. Plus you already have that giant sticker on the back. $.02
Old 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
I say go for the "TOYOTA" badge off the FJ Cruiser, like on the SEMA truck.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I did it to mine a long long time ago... held it on with a zip tie... worked well for about a year and then disappeared... I'm assuming it fell off one night I was wheeling thru the Desert trying to avoid La Migra...

hahahahahahaha
Old 01-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #12
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
I thought about doing that, just wasn't sure if it would be right as mine isn't the deep dish.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
You do a flat black if you want to have that BLACK look to the front.. but it looks good either way
Anyone got a pic of the flat black one?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
Anyone got a pic of the flat black one?
How about silver to match the truck instead of chrome? I don't think I've seen that yet. I have my own custom grill badge and I'm working on a new design as well.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #15
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
mines held on by doublesided tape...hard to tell how long it will stay, but it sure looks good for now...worst case I spend the $14 to get another one..

Old 01-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #16
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
I like the TRD badging myself but the Toyota emblem would look sharp as well. If you do go with TRD badge I personally like the way it looks in one of the bottom corners.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #17
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
+1
Old 01-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
Sir Anal Loin of Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 bad tacoma View Post
how about this emblem i got this on my taco
I wanted one of those, can't find them anywhere. I was off the site for a while and came back and heard that the guy that made them isn't anymore.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I wanted one of those, can't find them anywhere. I was off the site for a while and came back and heard that the guy that made them isn't anymore.
I believe Andres is working with Toyota to try and get permission to make more devil horn emblems. I contacted him to make my custom emblem, but I was too impatient to wait for him to do all the devil horns first!

He does really good quality work, hopefully Toyota will let him continue with the devil horns as they seem very popular.