Personalize your Interior... Cheap!

Old 10-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #21
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! Nice work and write up!
Old 10-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #22
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
looks good man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
That is super clean man! Looks great and nice write up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Looks good OP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertTRD View Post
Looking good! Nice work and write up!
Thank you all!
Old 10-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick man!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #25
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Nice writeup man! I just did my speedo rings and the ac vent piece. My truck is dirty but it came out pretty good.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #26
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
In my '05 Tacoma, I painted a few things with duplicolor vinyl and fabric. It looked great at first, but in the high traffic areas, it didn't last too long (even with proper prep, sanding, painting, dry time, blah blah blah). Been wanting to do the same in my '12, but I've been skeptical. I've heard about "baking" the paint. Does it honestly help the appearance and longevity that much? What's you overall thought on the SEM color coat? I'm thinking about looking into their high gloss clear and applying that over top. Would appreciate any insight. Thanks. Looks great btw!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
brianv3ntura is on a distinguished road
brianv3ntura's Tacoma Gallery
in4sub. looks better than duplicolor jobs on here.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #28
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Add this to the list of mods that I will never have the balls to attempt! Well done, sir...
it doesn't even take balls. just patience. try it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
looks sick man!
thanks bud!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Nice writeup man! I just did my speedo rings and the ac vent piece. My truck is dirty but it came out pretty good.
nice and subtle. i like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
In my '05 Tacoma, I painted a few things with duplicolor vinyl and fabric. It looked great at first, but in the high traffic areas, it didn't last too long (even with proper prep, sanding, painting, dry time, blah blah blah). Been wanting to do the same in my '12, but I've been skeptical. I've heard about "baking" the paint. Does it honestly help the appearance and longevity that much? What's you overall thought on the SEM color coat? I'm thinking about looking into their high gloss clear and applying that over top. Would appreciate any insight. Thanks. Looks great btw!
baking only really helps gloss paint get nice and smooth. so far the SEM is doing its job but the guy at the paint store does recommend using clear on the high traffic areas to prevent chipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianv3ntura View Post
in4sub. looks better than duplicolor jobs on here.
thank you!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #29
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
nice that looks good!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #31
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmash133 View Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #32
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
yeah sort of. my bad. however i dont see any black interior in there!
i plan on expanding this writeup to include the rest of the interior including door inserts (in the mail), armrest cover (in the mail), suede headliner, black leather and suede seats, and black carpet. i'm also gonna carry that SEM ColorCoat through the rest of the cab. just waiting for more money and what not.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #34
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
Lol I don't care dude! Good job!
and to you as well sir!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #35
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
nice that looks good!
thank you!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #36
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man. Would love to do this but I hesitate cause Im all worried im gonna snap the cheap ass plastic and not be able to fix it.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #37
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #38
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
I went all Black with anything that grabbed my eye

As I get older everything that is shiny or reflective grabs my eyes and bothers me, so I blacked out anything I could remove, I still need to do the steering wheel. I used Flat Black 2 part epoxy paint and my Binks sprayer.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #39
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I kind of want to see this in blue

i'd consider it on my truck

Half way through with my painting in blue

Did my engine cover too... since I am trying to save money but have this compulsive need to continuously mod my truck....
Old 02-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #40
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
As I get older everything that is shiny or reflective grabs my eyes and bothers me, so I blacked out anything I could remove, I still need to do the steering wheel. I used Flat Black 2 part epoxy paint and my Binks sprayer.

Looks awesome, can you take some shots at different angles of the finished product?