LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Personalize your Interior... Cheap!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #41
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
i really need to jack someones 2012+ AC controls lol
Old 02-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #42
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
These looks sharp guys.

I'm really diggin' the blacked out cluster rings.
Going back and forth on the vent surround... silver looks clean, but its a hard color to spray and maintain, and white holds the Stormtrooper look better.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #43
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post
i really need to jack someones 2012+ AC controls lol
If you want controls from a 2012 because they're black, you can always mod the ones you have to be black. Jones did that and did a write-up for it here.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #44
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdog View Post
If you want controls from a 2012 because they're black, you can always mod the ones you have to be black. Jones did that and did a write-up for it here.
I love the look, but that is WAY to complex.

And TacoDaddy, if you don't have the "MAX AC" position, your controls are not plug-in compatible for one that does.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #47

Painting, I can do.
Masking off the individual letters and symbols, it would look like a caveman did it.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #48
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery

Just painted mine today with Pyrite Mica from automotivetouchup. Il take pics tomorrow of the install
Old 10-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #49
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
I want to do this in my Corolla. I'm tired of getting blinded by the emblem on the sterring wheel and the piece around the shifter when the sun hits it just right. Looks great by the way!
Old 10-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #50
CROBER05 is on a distinguished road
CROBER05's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'D
Old 10-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #51
Hritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trevor
Hritz's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get that shift knob :O i love it!!
Old 10-30-2013, 02:46 AM   #52
Shepdog08 is on a distinguished road
Shepdog08's Tacoma Gallery
Since I'm on a big Plasti-Derp kick lately I think I'm gonna do the vent surrounds with it. And whatever else that isn't glued down...
Old 12-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #54
Bowtie409 is on a distinguished road
Name: Richard
Bowtie409's Tacoma Gallery
How did you get your odometer blue? And the shifter knob, how did you know the threads would match? You do good clean work that still looks like an adult drives your truck!! Kudos!!
Old 12-05-2013, 03:29 AM   #55
S1000RR will become famous soon enough
S1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
He swapped out the leds and needles.

@OP

Do you have any issues with your needles being inaccurate at all?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #56
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hritz View Post
where did you get that shift knob :O i love it!!
I got it on eBay for like $20.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev407 View Post
Really nice job!
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie409 View Post
How did you get your odometer blue? And the shifter knob, how did you know the threads would match? You do good clean work that still looks like an adult drives your truck!! Kudos!!
I had JEREZ hook me up with an LED swap and he also paints the needles with hobby paint. The orange scuffs off easily with a scotchbrite pad. The shifter is a universal ball with a thread adapter that fits our automatic shifters. If I had a tap, I'd cut 1.5" off the shift lever and re thread it for the ball. Make it a little more low profile. Thanks for the compliments man I appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
He swapped out the leds and needles.

@OP

Do you have any issues with your needles being inaccurate at all?
My needles are still perfectly accurate. I think they have an indent on them so they can only go on the right way.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #57
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Like it! Especially the console.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #58
areghas is on a distinguished road
Air Force: AC-130W DCC
areghas's Tacoma Gallery
That is absolutely beautiful work, dude.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #59
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Like it! Especially the console.
Quote:
Originally Posted by areghas View Post
That is absolutely beautiful work, dude.
Thanks, gentlemen!

Products Discussed in this Thread