Notices

Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains

Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
ElNacho will become famous soon enoughElNacho will become famous soon enough

Army: 716th MP BN
Name: David
ElNacho's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains

Ordered the set off of Discount tire Direct. Gotta say, I love the look. I have a black and tan interior, so the bronze wheels flow really well with the truck. Tires are 265/75/16, minor rubbing at full lock, nothing too bad. No lift.
I'll have my impressions of the tires later on as well. So far, quiet and they have an aggressive look.

These are some quick shots from today. I'll have better shots in my build page soon.

Attached Thumbnails
Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains-img_0732.jpg   Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains-img_0733.jpg   Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains-img_0734.jpg  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet i love the look of the bronze wheels
Old 10-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
love the color combo and wheel design. truck looks great!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Damn sexy dude!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I get mine on friday, love that colour combo glad I got the same thing coming!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Dr. Cornwallis is on a distinguished road
Dr. Cornwallis's Tacoma Gallery
awesome lookin rims man. I'm sold on these for my MGM but I'm not sure If bronze would look best or if I should get black.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
ElNacho will become famous soon enoughElNacho will become famous soon enough

Army: 716th MP BN
Name: David
ElNacho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cornwallis View Post
awesome lookin rims man. I'm sold on these for my MGM but I'm not sure If bronze would look best or if I should get black.
I think with MGM, i'd go with black
Old 10-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
that looks so good I hate you!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Those look nice
Old 11-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
Goatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dillon
Goatus's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the +18 offset or -6 offset guardians? Looks nice
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #14
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Well got the new shoes and put them on! 285/75/R16 Duratracs. Didn't even get a chance to take a picture of them clean!
Attached Thumbnails
Installed Level 8 Guardians w/ Falken Rocky Mountains-greenview-no.-16-20121105-00042.jpg  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #15
Goatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of lightGoatus is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dillon
Goatus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I'm not sure which ones ElNacho has. Other Taco owners have gotten the -6mm offset to give 4.5" backspacing. Gives the truck a wider stance and works out nicely. There is a thread with more pics.

Edit: Found the link. This thread has some pics looking down the side of the truck to show the offset. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...gaurdians.html
Thanks man! Looks like the 18 offset ones should be even with the flares which is what I'm looking for.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
rclangelan is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rclangelan's Tacoma Gallery
I had looked into Falkens in the past. Could never find them at a good price. How do you like them?