Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

snow brushes in AC

Old 10-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
adam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to beholdadam337 is a splendid one to behold
Name: adam
adam337's Tacoma Gallery
snow brushes in AC

hey guys.. just wondering if anyone had a clever place for their snow brushes in their access cabs. i was thinking maybe making a mount for the rear door pocket or something. i know most people will just drop them in the back on the floor, just curious.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
In the rear seat storage till winter, then the rear floor till spring. Repeat.

Frank
Old 10-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
What is this snow you speak of? Is that like one of those frozen things in a cone?
Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of the long brushes probably 2 1/2 foot. I lay it next to the doors on the sill plate. The rear door holds it from falling out when I open the door and it is always easy to get
Old 10-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #6
tacojpklx is on a distinguished road
Name: eric
tacojpklx's Tacoma Gallery
mine fits behind the rear jump seat backs. (It's a long-ish one and spans the gap between the two rear seats crossways) Looks clean, out of the way, doesn't rattle, no scratches etc.....
Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
In winter I just throw mine onto the passenger floorboards, in the summer it is stuffed under the passenger seat.