Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My email to my Toyota dealer

Old 10-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #22
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
There's supposedly a first gen Tacoma double cab running around town with a 5 speed manual in it. It was supposedly custom ordered that way, Toyota didn't offer the first gen double cabs in a manual trans. One of those friend of a friend who drinks beer with this guy......kind of stories....never seen the truck, would be cool if it's a true story, but I have no proof and I doubt it. Toyota is pretty well known for building things in packages and making you buy $6K worth of stuff just to get one option you want. They seem the least likely to do anything custom.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #23
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
There's supposedly a first gen Tacoma double cab running around town with a 5 speed manual in it. It was supposedly custom ordered that way, Toyota didn't offer the first gen double cabs in a manual trans. One of those friend of a friend who drinks beer with this guy......kind of stories....never seen the truck, would be cool if it's a true story, but I have no proof and I doubt it. Toyota is pretty well known for building things in packages and making you buy $6K worth of stuff just to get one option you want. They seem the least likely to do anything custom.
If it is custom he had someone do it.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #24
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Some apparent "customs" are export models.
Mexico and Canada get packages that we can't get.
1st Gen Doublecab? Those were global, and I would imagine available with a manual in the 2nd world.