Let's see your custom-painted Tacoma.

Whether special-ordered or aftermarket.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
WASTE MANAGEMENT is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
WASTE MANAGEMENT's Tacoma Gallery
Really nothin?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was matte black, maybe someday
Old 02-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #4
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but I love the look...

Old 02-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
I herculined mine and coated that with Martin Senour industrial flat black paint.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I thought there would be more as well...
Old 02-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
I herculined mine and coated that with Martin Senour industrial flat black paint.

Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #8
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whewwwww!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Whewwwww!!!!

He must be moving out...

Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

He must be moving out...

Matt
I like the fact that the flames are camo... GET IT!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot68 View Post

Wow, this truck looks awesome.

Is this flat green or flat military green?
Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #12
GNAR Member
EVE Designs will become famous soon enoughEVE Designs will become famous soon enough

Name: Craig
EVE Designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the fact that the flames are camo... GET IT!!!
What flames? I can't even see them

Old 02-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Wow, this truck looks awesome.

Is this flat green or flat military green?
Its flat OD green. It was a concept truck a while back, but nothing came of it...it would have been another frame toyota had to build
Old 02-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #14
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot68 View Post

Didnt know they made an access cab short bed?
Old 02-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #15
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerhump View Post
Didnt know they made an access cab short bed?
They don't; it was a SEMA concept IIRC. I think it had a tundra V8 in it as well.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan DCFS View Post
They don't; it was a SEMA concept IIRC. I think it had a tundra V8 in it as well.
Yeah, Thats it...5.7...
Old 02-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, Thats it...5.7...
I thought it had the 4.7
Old 02-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #18
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
that green truck would be a huge seller, reg cab wheel base with access cab interior, i see nothing but win there, regardless of engine.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #19
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
How much would it cost to get a truck done in OD or coyot tan? I think thats hot as shit.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #20
I have ten reputation points
RoosterCogburn is on a distinguished road

Name: Vick Vinegar
RoosterCogburn's Tacoma Gallery
Before I decided that a Tacoma was what I needed, I seriously considered a Commando Green Jeep Wrangler. There's something about a militaristic looking vehicle that screams badass. I think it's a love it or hate it type of color though, and Toyota may be a bit too conservative to produce wild colors. I could be wrong.