1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

N-Fab vs. Avid PreRunner/light bar

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tn2012taco, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Oct 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    tn2012taco

tn2012taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunnin Trooper
    Plasti-dipped wheels, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, 1 in. block in rear, CB in center console, 12V outlet in console, weathertechs, N-FAB wheel-to-wheel 3in. tube, Action packer cheap toolbox, Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers, Kensun 5000K in fogs, K&N drop-in filter, foglight anytime mod, Anytime Panty-dropper mod.
    I've been looking around and haven't seen any threads with a direct comparison relating to the 2012+ front end. Wondering if you all could give me your input?
    Also the question of color: black or color-match?

2012 Super White PreRunner DCSB, TRD Off-Road

New to the site, so if I'm doing something wrong by posting this here, let me know.

avid.jpg
    nfab.jpg

2. Oct 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    J Rod

J Rod Loves Sammiches.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Where theres more livestock than humans.
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJC
    16x8 Method NV Wheels, 285/75/16 Duratracs, Axe/Shovel Mount for Roof Rack, Tuffy Light Mount, Rigid Industries 40" LED light bar, Husky Liner floor mats, TT Blackout all around.
    I personally think the AVID looks better, but it's all really just personal opinion.

As for finish, I would definitely make sure it's at least powdercoated or Line-X'd to weatherproof it and keep it from rusting.

Products Discussed in

To Top