Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LED flasher

Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
tacocowboy has a spectacular aura abouttacocowboy has a spectacular aura about

tacocowboy's Tacoma Gallery
LED flasher

Has anyone run an LED flasher inline staon the DRL wire? My lenses have started to burn so am looking for easy/cheap way to run LED's. My thinking is the flasher will compensate the load tricking the OE flasher.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
I got my DTRL LED's from csjumper23.........all u need is a resistor and LED bulb for it to work correctly
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post
I got my DTRL LED's from csjumper23.........all u need is a resistor and LED bulb for it to work correctly

So did I, quality stuff, I'm puttin it together as I write this
Old 11-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waheed View Post
So did I, quality stuff, I'm puttin it together as I write this
Awesome!