Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LED light bar in lower gril...Anybody do it?

Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
LED light bar in lower gril...Anybody do it?

I'm considering getting a 30" LED light bar and mounting it in the lower grill area. Like in the
crude mockup-picture I made below. I'd probably cut the grill insert out and mount the bar in it's place.

Have you done it...seen it...got pics of one?
If so, I'd like to see pics and know if there are any drawbacks to having it down there.

Thanks!

Old 10-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
That would look great. Are there metal tabs in the bumper to mount to? Why not mount to the bumper?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
This guy did it and it looks amazing!! His name is Masterwacker

Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTacoGuy View Post
This guy did it and it looks amazing!! His name is Masterwacker

... ^^^ ... I like those LED light bars and it looks like they are everywhere, including the hood scoop ...
Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #6
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
WTF!!!!! There is stuck thing as overkill!! That's a lot of wasted money right now.
He posted in one of my threads before. I'm pretty sure he has connections with Rigid. I think. Or he had a spare 4 grand laying around. haha
Old 10-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not all about the hood and the roof, but the ones behind the grill look hella bad ass