Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Maintenance Log/Software

Old 11-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Maintenance Log/Software

Anyone using or have knowledge of a computer based software (reasonably priced) to track all mx and be able to customize reminders of upcoming required mx schedules?

I've always kept a hand written log on either logbook or currently on my dry erase board in the garage for both vehicles but would like something I can backup to an external hard drive for safe keeping. Hence the transition to the electronic log.

Thanks for any info or recommendations-
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
NoDak will become famous soon enoughNoDak will become famous soon enough
Name: JR
NoDak's Tacoma Gallery
if you have a smartphone (android) my bias is to use a-car from the google play store.

i use it to track everything from gas to mods to maintenance.

forgot to add, you can specify maint schedules bases on time, mileage or both.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
if you have a smartphone (android) my bias is to use a-car from the google play store.

i use it to track everything from gas to mods to maintenance.

forgot to add, you can specify maint schedules bases on time, mileage or both.
Thanks for the input. Yea I had a program on my android but we're about to trade em' in for something new in a week. Not sure what OS going to go with yet. For now I was leaning towards a PC based program.

Auto Wolf sells a software that seems to be what I'm looking for but it's $30 after free trial. We'll see............
Old 11-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
i use Road Trip by darren stone on my iPhone. Been using it for 2 years now, tracked over 100 fill ups as well as maintenance.

It's a very well thought out software and is easy to use.

http://darrensoft.ca/roadtrip/
Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Thanks for the input. Yea I had a program on my android but we're about to trade em' in for something new in a week. Not sure what OS going to go with yet. For now I was leaning towards a PC based program.

Auto Wolf sells a software that seems to be what I'm looking for but it's $30 after free trial. We'll see............
Just an FYI if you change the date on your computer to say 1912 the free trial won't end for another 100 years.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #6

Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Just an FYI if you change the date on your computer to say 1912 the free trial won't end for another 100 years.
Ha, excellent. Thanks for the info. I'll do this.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Use Excel and make your own.