Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My build is almost complete!! 2012 Pyrite DBL CAB TRD Off Road

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #21
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by parboy View Post
Just follow the directions on all the threads here and it's pretty easy. Will just cost you a little time and $4 for a rattle can of paint. But while you have them open, might as well do a projector retrofit
yeah just search BHLM and you'll find plenty of how to's.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #22
WinTheDay is on a distinguished road

WinTheDay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Looks good. Don't like chrome either. Grill looks natural with the color, rims, and badges. Have you thought about doing the bumper?
The next nice day I have off, You better believe the bumper is going black!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #23
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess I'm going to have to step up my game otherwise everybody is going to think I'm coping you. I have 2013 Pyrite and you are doing alot of the things I am doing or want to do. I do have to say with you doing it first I now know my truck is going to look bad ass. Can you do some more things I want to do so I can see how it looks or operates.

I can tell you are a man of grate taste NICE JOB BUDDY. I like it.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #24
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
fellow ducks fan with a good looking rig! miss my pyrite a bit seeing your truck.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #25
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
almost complete

man, that's one sweet lookin' truck...diggin' the color,stance is perfect,but that "almost complete" business..not really feelin that,you'll do more and i'm sure it'll come out just as nice to compliment the truck,biggest surprize is no issues with the tires....!
Attached Thumbnails
My build is almost complete!! 2012 Pyrite DBL CAB TRD Off Road-tacoma-lift-008.jpg  
Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #26
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
That's the look I'm going for too!! Keep us posted man!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:45 AM   #27
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Are those the same size wheels as stock 17s. I want to do more rubber on my stock 17s.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:56 AM   #28
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig man!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Are those the same size wheels as stock 17s. I want to do more rubber on my stock 17s.
Those are not stock size. I'm running 285/70/17s. Stock on the 17s are 265/65/17. If you are planning on going anything bigger than that, you will have to lift it or use spacers. Im running the 3/1 Pro Comp leveling kit.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #30
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
i love how this thread is called "my build is almost complete" i remember when i thought i would stop right around where you are those were the days! haha nice build!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
i love how this thread is called "my build is almost complete" i remember when i thought i would stop right around where you are those were the days! haha nice build!

"almost complete" really means my wallet is "almost empty" lol
Old 11-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #32
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinTheDay View Post

All comments and suggestions are welcome!
Get some real blackwall tires.

although, one good looking truck
Old 12-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #34
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Love the Pyrite!!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #35
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
Looks great! Love the Pyrite!!
I agree...my 2010 was Pryite, and I do miss it at times.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Nice build!
Thanks! I'm having my windows tinted this week...I cant wait for my eyelids!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #37
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i like it. any idea how much those wheels weigh? what kind of mileage are you getting?
Old 12-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
i like it. any idea how much those wheels weigh? what kind of mileage are you getting?
No idea what they weigh. Reviews on them usually praised their lightweight design. But I'm getting around 17mpg mostly freeway
Old 12-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #39
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
is that just the 3" leveling kit? any after market shocks, springs, aals? cuz, if thats all i need to make my truck look like that.. I'M IN!!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #40
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
True. Or it would be called a Built.

Products Discussed in this Thread