Notices

My build is almost complete!! 2012 Pyrite DBL CAB TRD Off Road

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
WinTheDay is on a distinguished road

WinTheDay's Tacoma Gallery
My build so far!! 2012 Pyrite DBL CAB TRD Off Road

UPDATE

2012 Tacoma Double Cab V6 4x4 Pyrite Mica TRD Off Road (in dealer code: a 7594 in 4T3 with OC)

My build so far:

3/1 Pro Comp Level Kit
17" Pro Comp Wheels
285/70/17 BFG All Terrains

TRD Exhaust
Nerf Steps
Custom TRD Off Road bed decals
Custom TRD Tailgate badge
Factory match front tint (18.5% I believe)
Eye lids (thank you Toyota Man)!!
OEM Roof Racks
OEM Bed Mat
OEM Black Bumper
Plasti Badges and Grill

Replaced Stock Speakers with JL 6" Components in front and Co-ax in rear
10" Rockford Fosgate sub with custom box
800 Watt 5 ch. digital Alpine Amp running mids and sub
AudioControl LC6i Line Output Converter (for independent sub woofer control and allows me to keep factory deck)

Old 11-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Love the wheels and lift!

I think Pyrite color matched mirrors and rear bumper would give it a nice finished look. I would also do a black headlight mod to get rid of the chrome in the headlights.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
mtwil9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
mtwil9's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great any rubbing with the new tires?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwil9 View Post
Looks great any rubbing with the new tires?
None whatsoever! Very happy about that.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
Love the wheels and lift!

I think Pyrite color matched mirrors and rear bumper would give it a nice finished look. I would also do a black headlight mod to get rid of the chrome in the headlights.
Whats the best cost saving route to do a black headlight mod?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #9
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
This is true. You will drive it for a while and want something to change. Good start though looks good!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
mtwil9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
mtwil9's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear im about to do the same size on my 3'' hope it turns out as good as yours.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #11
Tacoma343 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jesse
Tacoma343's Tacoma Gallery
Happy with the Pro Comp lift? And really Zero rubbing?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #12
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post

^this

Builds are never done, you will always add to it
Old 11-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #13
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beast Mode's Tacoma Gallery
A damn good looking truck, love the color....and the wheels since I gots the same ones. Your future mods list is a little light!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
A damn good looking truck, love the color....and the wheels since I gots the same ones. Your future mods list is a little light!
So is my wallet!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #15
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
Originally I didn't like Pyrite but the more I see it the more I love it!

Truck looks great. I love the black handles and mirrors. I think silver wheels would have been nicer.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #16
Cmane is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
Cmane's Tacoma Gallery
Very good looking truck, I almost got the pyrite myself
Old 11-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #17
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinTheDay View Post
Diggin' the wheels!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma343 View Post
Happy with the Pro Comp lift? And really Zero rubbing?
Haven't had enough time with the lift to give you an educated answer. And really, no rubbing. Fully cranked in reverse, nothing. These tires are not brand new, but I dont think they are worn enough to have it make a difference.

Products Discussed in this Thread