Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help w/ my next project

Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Help w/ my next project

Going to install heated seats for winter. Looking for the part# on the OEM heated seat switches from the 2013 Limited. Picture below.

Does anyone know the part# or have a 2013 part list? The part list I use is from 2005.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bumpity, really hoping someone out there knows or has a 2013 part list.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #3

one last bump in case anyone knows. would really like to get this part number.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #5

Now why didn't I think of that Sent Jorge a post, though I'd really like to have a 2013 tacoma catalog.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
Throbbing Member
B737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
B737's Tacoma Gallery
to wires those into aftermarket heaters is a gigantic PITA.

i would buy the carbon seat mats from John on the katzkin thread and just install the included switches into the factory blank locations...

i detailed the good and bad of my seat heater experience. heated seats and leather was the best mod ive ever invested my time and money into...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...pix-heavy.html

and a photo
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #7
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Been thinking about this for years, especially when I had my '05. All I can say, is that it's a HUGEEEE pain in the ass and most likely not worth all the trouble.

I've been stalking this thread:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...-switch-8.html

Now granted, that's the older 4Runner switch, but I would go ahead and assume that the same problems still apply. Need switches, need controls, blah blah blah.

There is this company though that offers aftermarket heating elements with oem style switches. there is a guy on TW that has this kit. Can't remember his name though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170752201222...84.m1423.l2649
Old 11-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #8

Wow, really liking the look. Might give it a try
Old 11-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a good spot to hard wire in the wet okole's seat heaters.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #10

link?